nim12esh

Honda Jazz SPOTTED

Any idea about the exact launch date? 

Honda officials have confirmed May- June time range launch for Jazz.

@Spearhead- the 1.4 petrol has been discontinued in the Fabia. When localisation % increases for Fabia there would be price cuts in all models of Fabia.

somewhat like hyundai i20 i feel the difference of just boot space.

if this is honda jazz for INDIA ,i can't expect it below six lacs...... friend can you confirm its launch date in India.......

BTW: NICE JOB SUPERB PICS..THANKS 

I live in Noida & saw 2 Jazz being tested on the expresshighway.

Both were light blue color & they did not look like having 16inch tyres as speciied below for Saudi Model.

At best they had 14 inch tyres. Also the outside mirrors were manual in that model as the driver was trying to fix it as per convenience anually by opening his wondow.

The exterior isnt that exciting and it looks dull in finishing and those black handles looks cheap, but car really looks huge and has huge boot too..

What i liked in this car is the supercool interiors, i loved them and gem of an engine i-vtec...

But i didnt like the way it looks..

Excellent work nimesh..

Yay one more overpriced Honda coming along with little or not features, during it's initial run of 6-8 months. Still Honda loyalists will buy it just for the badge's sake even though they have to deal with Pathetic dealers (bangalore) and less than average experience of the Jazz's real ptential. Indians are sure gonna love it's interiors, fall head over heals with the new car smell and shell out something unreasonable for a car of this segment. It's actually quite high on interior space an all, just bordering on Mini - mini van status. In Bangalore for example the top end will retail for on road 8.5 or 8.9 easily because the taxes here are a lot higher compared to Delly an bom... Just pick up a recent ACI issue and look at any vehicles on road price in Blr vis a vis other cities. Nonetheless its "HONDA" and "HONDAMENTALISTS" will lap it up

Base model with steering mounted controls. That's a new one.

The side mirrors are not body coloures which does give a hint that it could be the base version. But the steering mounted controls do add to the confusion!!

Any idea about the exact launch date? 

Honda officials have confirmed May- June time range launch for Jazz.

@Spearhead- the 1.4 petrol has been discontinued in the Fabia. When localisation % increases for Fabia there would be price cuts in all models of Fabia.

nim12esh said that its in the paper..

elegance diesel for 5.74 ex...

Fabia 1.4 diesel Elegance for 5.74 exshowroom....what about the guy's who paid almost 9 lakh otr for that... I also heard that the first service of the Fabia cost's some 6.5k to 7 k rupee's; is it true? Must be a real 'wallet' buster to own and run....Durango Dude2009-03-30 18:25:15

my friend was tellin me that Fabia 1.2 PETROL elegance will cost 5.74 lacs ex showroom

the base is 4.49 ex showroom [petrol]

this he quoted from the ASIAN AGE Newspaper, its not confrmed

These are the pics i snapped at Dubai in 2007, but its old model and new one is bit different, the major changes are with interiors with new one which looks much improved as i didnt liked the older one's interiors..

18112007225.jpg

18112007226.jpg

18112007227.jpg

"Even in these challenging times, the sales of Honda City have grown by 20 per cent ever since the deliveries started in November 2009. We enter 2009-10 with a lot of confidence and are looking forward to launch of Honda Jazz as the year progresses," HSCI Vice-President (Marketing) Jnaneswar Sen said.

Honda car sales down by 17.16 pc- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

@csnan

that what happens when u dont make VFM cars.

See Honda is selling irrespective of its high price. There is no doubt that Honda is stingy to the core!!! City being 1.5 lacs more than Linea Petrol is selling almost 4-5 times compared to Linea ( City sold 6000 units in April and Linea expected between 1200-1800).

I would say the absence of Honda below 7 lacs is a problem. But once a B segment and Jazz are launched they would sell better.