nim12esh

Honda Jazz SPOTTED

No other sedan sold more than Honda city for the respective months i guess (except for dzire).

Only Maruthi and Hyundai can give better number since huge sales of small cars.

Honda city is not a value for money , but no one regretted paying the extra money after buying the car.

interiors aren't practical at all. I don't thing this will go very nicely with the indians. Just look at how the aircon knobs are placed! smiley5.gif

And no climate control on such an expensive premium hatchback?smiley3.gif

Although red colour jazz looks pretty good.

The previous gen jazz was modelled on city i-dsi / zx

This one is modelled on the current gen civic or ANHC.

NO AIRBAGS??? smiley7.gifsmiley3.gifsparshq2009-04-03 03:16:53

Well sparsh, i think there is a Airbag mark on steering and see carefully, those wheels are alloys only..I agree that there is no A.C.C and dont expect it here also as they have not given it in expensive sedan i.e City so forget it in their Premium hatch..

2009-honda-jazz-cockpit-interior-picture
2009-Honda-Jazz-5%5B1%5D.jpg
Note: Front Fog Lamps 

honda-jazz-interiors.jpg
2589288423_d0134bc589.jpg
The last image looks like Jazz is copied from Merc A-class.

@Sparshq, see these pics have all you want..And now i am quite sure that in previous pics also there is Airbag mark..I think Honda will make the airbag standard on all models like in the new City..

Note From Admin: Oversized picture removed.
FuelRunGod2009-04-03 15:32:52

I dont know whether airbags will be standard or not. Also the air con controls seem misplaced and i dont feel the console design is neat. Price it above the i20 asta and Honda will not have to worry about any kind of waiting period for the car. People used to buy honda for quality, brilliant engine and looks. Hyundai has it all and even though it lacks in engine department that demand will be fulfilled by october.

Hope honda doesnt do what it has done with its other models and prices it competitively, because this is a comparatively more sensitive market because its in the sedan territory.

rahul18102009-04-03 08:44:48

the pics you have shown have climate control, alloys, airbags ,fogs as well as sat nav but this might be the top end model and i'm sure it wont come to india. The previous pics do not have airbag.

I am still not sure these are alloys.

And i absolutely agree with rahul.sparshq2009-04-03 11:28:10

I dont know whether airbags will be standard or not.

If they call Jazz their premium hatchback with premium pricing they better give the Airbags as standard . I dont think Honda would make a wrong move in this decision atleast!

The above pics are not of India-Spec Mode. See the LHD. LHD means out of India Model and it has Alloys.

But see the 3rd Pic on the very first page. It shows it has Black Coloured Steel Rims with Silver Wheel Caps.

Here is the pic.

30171352.jpg

sudeepd2009-04-03 12:24:45

Some pics of Present Generation JAZZ

jazz1.jpg

jazzint1.jpg

nice job friend smiley17.gif,,, good pics,  its giving the feel of mini innova....... if you compress innova by removing last row seats .... as we all know Honda & Toyota are known for their quality products.. will wait for its test drive

The red Jazz shows a huge glass area, so car will need a powerful a/c in India. I dont know for sure but have heard that the ANHC and even NHC do not have a powerful a/c, so cooling will be a problem.

The base City costs 7.81 ex.showroom Noida. I think Honda will have to keep a difference of 1.5 lacs so Jazz base model should be priced around 6.25 lacs. If the experience of ANHC is anything to go by, buyers should not expect any kit at all in the car, because as their salesmen say 'Honda is Honda Sir, naam hi kaafi hai'. Further unusually high sales of ANHC will embolden Honda to become even more stingy or extract even more premium on Jazz.

Fabia and i20 are in for a tough time.

The Red Jazz is not Indian Model since it features Indicators on Side Mirrors and if watched carefully it is LHD.

We all know Sudeep that its LHD and not indian one..But it was just for reference and for confirmation of Airbags and other features...

I think that Honda will provide Abs and Airbags as standard like New city and also Fabia has these things as standard..

BS I posted my opinion because only the red one features alloys, but not the blue one which was posted in the very first post.

Just wanted to figure out this only that all. No offense here.

Ya i know that but Sparsh who posted that red one was referring to it and thus i said that Red one has alloys...Yes the previous light blue one which is spotted in India itself has New CITY type wheel caps and no different than that..

From what Ive seen in this segment once the Jazz is launched, which I believe will have the same spec level as the ANHC (with the auto ac missing), two cars will rule i20 and Jazz.

As far as the arguement that at 'x' price level people like to have car with a boot, 70% of the buyers in this segment already own a car with a boot, they're looking for a small car with all the features of a big car so as to be able to drive and park in the city with ease (while maintaining the comfort level of a big car).
Kinshuk2009-04-07 16:10:39

As far as the arguement that at 'x' price level people like to have car with a boot' date='?70% of the buyers in this segment already own a car with a boot, they're looking for a small car?with all the features of a big car so as to be able to drive and park in the city with ease (while maintaining the comfort level of a big car).
[/quote'] Well exactly, these premium hatches are for rich people for city use who finds it tough to have a sedan for city use, so price doesnt matters here but they want a premium hatch with all features of sedan except boot...

@kinshuk & Blue sapphire--I dont think that 70% of B+ segment are buyers who own a car already! In that case fabias and i20s too must abide by your stats!! What you state is true, but the % seems too exagerrated! Most new car buyers have graduated to the 5 lakh budget and that is the reason for swifts ruling the market! the swift diesel costs around 5.7 lakhs and it is selling like hot cakes and most of them are buyers who own just one car!it will be the same case with i20s, fabias, punto and jazz. The majority of these cars will be bought by people who will have just one car!

@ Kinshuk /bluesapphire : even those want a sedan without boot no need to pay the premium price for the car whose actual price is less than what they get in hands. This is something the people who are buying should be aware of it.

Jazz may be priced similar to other countries  but not all features given in other countries will be given to the customer in India.

India customer should reject the car stating that its overpriced when compared to other countries. By which they will at least reduce the price or provide us with same spec what rest of world have. Indian consumers should wake up at least by now.

Eg. I20 High/Mid end version has four wheel disc brakes  as standard but we don't get it here even though they are produced here.