nim12esh

Honda Jazz SPOTTED

looks identical to the A class , would have been a burner if diesel was on the cards

@sparshq

those autobox failed , maruti used the 1980's CVT transmission without anychanges

Maruti still manufactors auto box for some special reasons they know that their gearbox is too poor but they put these auto box on cars whose owners are physically handicapped and this incorporation is done in the WagonR mostly but I have seen 800 autobox also. They could have just removed autobox completely but as a goodwill geature they still have it.

My friend has a Getz with Santro's autobox as he is handicapped.

Oh so Honda is ready for Jazz as they have made a special website for it, but atleast in this premium hatch they should give alloys, unlike the City but unfortunately they will give those city type covers..

I guess if Jazz Auto. comes to life' date=' it should not come with paddle shifts in 1.2L version.

?
[/quote']

Yea right , this is what is said in the past .Jazz with 1.5i-vtec engine and auto box with paddle shift.

If that is the case it will surely end up with the price tag of current ANHC

Well the Jazz will be too much stripped down and the difference of similar spec model with the city could be only 1lakh . Jazz is more expensive than the city in other countries but the tax on the 1.2lt and under 4 m length can give it some benefit.

Well, i knew it from before that features like body colored ORVM's, Foglights, ACC etc would not come on Jazz because they were not on the Top end city as well. Surely Honda is taking Indian customers for a ride.

features like body colored ORVM's would not come on Jazz because they were not on the Top end city as well. Surely Honda is taking Indian customers for a ride.

Not understood...smiley5.gif

Well, when you pay 7 Lakh for the BASE version of a HATCHBACK, you wan't it to be fully loaded like Alloys and all that stuff, but it won't come on the Jazz because it didn't come on the city.

that will be dissapointing....a 7 lakh rupees hatch without alloy wheels' date='a.c.c and fog lamp !!!

[/quote']

Add without electric mirrors.

Now, the news is that the Jazz has only ONE variant.