FuelRunGod

Pictures of Supercar Show Mumbai 2009

Hello all,

Just so you guys know, there is going to be a lot of eye candy at Kala Ghoda on Sunday 5th April 2009. There is a Supercar Show being organised. Read the details below. Hope forum members from the city make it.

20090331_175853_colarge.jpg

The Parx Super Car Show, presented by Shell Helix Motor Oils and in association with HSBC and Grey Goose, is the first-of-its-kind event in India and will be held on Sunday, April 5, 2009 in Mumbai.

The Parx Super Car Show is essentially a parade of the finest luxury and sports cars, which include top brands like AMG, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes Porsche, Rolls Royce amongst others. Approximately 40 cars will be participating in this event which will be displayed in the Kala Ghoda parking lot from 10AM onwards.

The event will be flagged of by former F1 driver Narain Karthikeyan at 11AM and Mr Gautam Singhania, Chairman and Managing Director of Raymond Ltd. will lead the entourage of supercars in his Lamborghini Gallardo. The participating cars, driven by their owners will travel from from Kalaghoda all the way to Sidhi Vinayaka temple and back to the Kalaghoda via Walkeshwar and Breach Candy. This convoy of the most desireable cars in the country will be a spectacular sight and a feast for car enthusiasts. The cars will be on display at Kalaghoda from 10AM to 11AM and 1.00PM to 2.30PM.

Thats cool news FRG...Yup GS is another flamboyant businessman of India, he has loads of sports car...

Good that he is organising the event...Waiting for the pics..

BTW, FRG do you know who other famous personalities are participating in this event??bluesapphire2009-04-01 06:33:32

I am impressed with the list..

Probably am coming to Mumbai on Sunday as my exams have finished just now, so for some change but might not make it to the event as i might reach there by afternoon..

BTW, where exactly the Kala Ghoda, Fort is, is it nearby Juhu or so as i may be at ISCON, Juhu...

Thanks Blue.

Also i would appreciate if you could validate if the car names are right.

Also i dont know exactly the model names of Porsche. I have just given them color names. Let me know the exact name so i can update the page.

Thanks

Excellent pics, but it would have been better if all pics had their cars name..

Anyways, i just love that yellow Lambo Gallardo, my favourite sports car.. And that Lotus elise looks ugly actually..Also that Poonawala owned Bently looks overdone with that front chrome grille, this one looks better in its original avtaar actually and also that fog-lamps and front under-spoiler spoils the look actually..

Do you have more pics ??

BTW, that red ferrari(i dont know the name but new model) has no.007 and even GS's orange Lambo has same no. i.e 007, so are these both owned by GS or its just coincendence???...bluesapphire2009-04-06 13:20:30

Excellent pics' date=' but it would have been better if all pics had their cars name..

Anyways, i just love that yellow Lambo Gallardo, my favourite

sports car.. And that Lotus elise looks ugly actually..Also that

Poonawala owned Bently looks overdone with that front chrome grille,

this one looks better in its original avtaar actually and also that

fog-lamps and front under-spoiler spoils the look actually..

Do you have more pics ??

BTW, that red ferrari(i dont know the name but new model) has

no.007 and even GS's orange Lambo has same no. i.e 007, so are these

both owned by GS or its just coincendence???...[/quote']

Its just a coincidence.

That red Ferrari is 599 GTB Fiorano' date=' I think.[/quote']

That is not a 599 Fiorano!! Its a Ferrari F430!! The other Ferrari is a Ferrari 348 TS!

Great pics, and few BMW's and Merc's has temporary registration so was it company owned and came there just for display or it was personally owned by somebody??

And in which car Narain Kartikey came actually??...

Hmmm sorry for too many questions but cant help, just curious to know.. smiley2.gif