FuelRunGod

Pictures of Supercar Show Mumbai 2009

I was there too... But my photos are awful so I won't post. Having a six year old tugging on your arm makes for bad shot stability... :-D But it was so awesome to see all these beautiful cars in one place...

all pics are great Cyrus and FRG!!

i like the ariel atom, maserati quattroporte, audi r8 and tt, Lambo gallardo, ferrari F430, porsche 997 turbo, and the AMGs, and last not least the Bentleys!

And in which car Narain Kartikey came actually??...

He drove out an Ariel Atom and i don't know if this was covered in Media but his car did not start. It had to be pushed 100 mts form the event gate. That created quite a chaos. Could not get pics of ppl pushing the car out on the roads :(

On a good note all the cars behind him slowed down giving more photo opportunities.

The Maserati's stand out in the crowd and looked cool. I believe Ajay Devgan owns a white one. But the Porsche's are everywhere, like BS mentioned. The dark grey Porsche Turbo with no.14 on it, is the meanest of the lot. Nice to see Godzilla keeping it's own among all the europeans.

wow! apart from the lambos and ferraris, i think the best looking sports car is the GTR, which has a bit of a muscle and i have heard that it is way cheaper and better than a lot of other german super cars like the audi r8 etc..

Hi Guys' date='I came to know about the car show from this forum and hence thought would share as many of you are waiting to see them. I clicked the pics and have shared at http://amitkulkarni.info/pics/luxury-car-show/Do Enjoy and have fun

[/quote']

Thanks for sharing the pictures. How much does that red Maserati cost in India? Looks great. Magus cars is an importer based in Mumbai who imports these super cars.