Sign in to follow this  
praveen123

Pioneer Speakers ( Rear + Front)

Dear All

Thanks in advance. - I have a request

on behalf of my friend - he asked me abt pioneer speakers, well i thought this is the best place to get good advise and correct answer.

Note - my friend has decided to go for  ALL PIONEER SET only and not other co brands.

Which is the high end speaker availabe for Front and Rear - what model number would be the best combination. Have a 6050 HU ready

Front is 4 inch   Rear is  5.25 inch  , car is Santro.

co-axials  mode and not component one.

Praveen, if you buy from the grey market, you will only get standard speakers which are just ordinary and there will not be any choice.

If you buy from a dealer, the speakers will be expensive when compared to the grey market and for that money you can as well go in for another brand which makes better speakers like Blaupunkt. How much does your friend want to spend?

Praveen, it is not co-axial mode, it is just co-axial speakers. For 5,000 bucks I would definitely suggest Blaupunkt or JBL. Your friend can listen to them and then decide what he likes.

The GT series and TH series are evenly matched. You freind can choose between the two. For 4" speakers, the model number will end with 402 and for 5 1/4" with 542. You can take a look at the speakers at www.blaupunkt.co.in.