rssh

Who Drives Better?

Who drives better ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who drives better ?

Well its a bit gender discrimination question but be true to yourself .I knew driving since I was 11 yrs old and that time drove the 800 in the society .I have trained my mother (45) to drive I told her all the thing about the car and made her experience every morning on deserted road and she got confidence.Now we are buying the Swift ,we were buying VXi but she insisted more on safety so we will buy it next month (ZXi). I feel women are better drivers but they panic faster if there is some one honking behind them thats were men are strong but they tend to drive more agressively than women. rssh2007-10-19 12:16:28

Like it or not, it is a proven fact that women drivers are much safer drivers.  That's what the statistics say and in the UK they even get an insurance discount!  They generally follow the rules of the road and drive carefully.  Mainly they don't have the habit of showing off one's "Schumacher" abilities and would rather drive peacefully.  But I know some lady drivers who are real speed freaks and love to drive fast.  But the majority of them are safe drivers. 

Jitz

I HATE to admit it.. but women are more careful behind the wheel than men.

Plus.. it was my mom that taught me to drive when I was 5.. so I gotta give the vote to the fairer sex.

Interesting reading but my vote goes for men. Maybe it has got something to do with all the women drivers I encounter around me in Delhi everyday. Lately I see that young (college going and executives) girls drive better than older women.

women are the worst drivers ever... and the problem is u cant even shout at them if they bump into ur car... the public'll always say its your mistake.... 

Hahahhaa thats very true Pra2veen its truely the FAct. but still there are some good Lady drivers too and some worst Male drivers too , and dont expect all to be same,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

ya... i've seen a couple of incidents where this happnd so i'm totally against women driving. and girls have so much more stuff to do, like looking good and smelling good and all... some men are bad too, but i still think there're more good male drivers than there're female drivers

well..i got to admit.when it comes to cars, women are better drivers.

but have you seen how the college going girls(especially who drive scoterettes)drive! well their scoterettes have enough power to get them into trouble, but not to get them out of it. have you ever experienced this- a PYT  comes across your path suddenly, sees you approaching( at a not very sedate speed) panics and stops in the middle of the road! and when you frown...all you get is a smile and a sorry!!!!!

well.........when i see these on the road....i become overcautious:-

1.girls (not women-they drive more sedately and maturely)   on 2 wheelers

2.cyclists(especially kids)

3.govt vehicles(those amby drivers think they own the road-esp those with blue/red lights on top and a flagpole on bonnet)!

all 3 types of drivers have no road sense at all!!!!!!!!!

college going guys on their bikes are more rash drivers, but at least they have some control on their bikes