Haritaswam

car vaccum cleaner

I want to purchase a vaccum cleaner for my car. I have saw so many models in internet web sites like ebay, inriarimes shopping sites. there are so many model which is run in car charger.

Is the vaccum cleaner are reliable and effective? does it effect the car battery when use in car charger. As the models are very cheap around Rs500.00, some are also Rs300 I have some doubt about it. Please suggest to get a good vaccum cleaner for my car.

its not a bad idea to invest in a car vaccum cleaner.Since the input is 12V they are normally underpowered.They do not harm ur battery since the sockets are designed for the use.If u still suspect the life of battery use it while the engine is running.They are very handy while cleaning ur car.

Beware of the 300-500 ones. Bought one from ebay. They are like a toy. Totally useless. Have no suction power whatsoever. Have heard good things about branded car vacs but they are in the price range of 1500+. Hope this helps.

If u still suspect the life of battery use it while the engine is running.[/quote']

There is no need to keep the engine running while the vacuum cleaner is ON. It does not drain much battery as expected. They are specially designed for low power consumption.

As for brands, Check out with local car accessory shop.

I suggest you get a proper vaccum cleaner (domestic), various nozzles are available which will help you clean your car.

Cheap car vaccum cleaners might also damange your car's outlet.
Kinshuk2009-04-14 08:17:43

Got one as a present; Husqvarna comes with a rechargeable battery, with no wire's and also suck's water!! It worked well for around 2-3 year's and then batery gave up it's ghost, couldn't get it serviced, so threw it away as junk.