surajjjjj2399

Plz help me to fix a good audio system

@ 5u3zEr0: u mean using 2 sub will not be loud then using 1 sub ? and regarding HU jvc is 23k and pioneer is 36k so only i thought of going to jvc

@ trojan; can u plz tell me what will be the cost of Ground Zero and Blau Velocity  subs

@ trojan: Yup, I have heard and read about the Rainbow's sound.......

@ Surajj: It all depends on the brand and model of the subs....2 subs can be better than one and one sub can be better than 2. You have to decide what you want and in your budget. Spending 23k for a JVC is waste of money to me and spending 36k on a Pioneer just for its screen and dvd capabality is again a waste of money.

Just get one sub from the Cerwin Vega or Image Dynamics entry level range, should cost you around 6k and put it in a ported enclosure. With your budget you can't do two subs, also if you are thinking of spending 23k on just you HU, you will not be able to get all your equipment in 40k.

Please think hard, what you want to do and then go in that direction. Don't confuse yourself with so many options.

he has already bought the hu the budget of 40k exclude the hu

see this is the best i can say

hu u already have

fronts id ctx 12k or so

sub id 15k

amp kenwood 9104 15k

wiring damping 5k

this will shoot ur budget by 7k but i can tell you this will rock ur world

oh i forget add the amp for the front stage add another 7k to this, please don't say this that you can't increase ur budget 14k this is pretty normal i know people who started a budget of 30/40k and end up spending 5/6 times more.

@ ronit : bhai can u plz suggest me some model number for front speak's and sub.

u told to use amp for front also, so plz let me know the make and the model for that also. will that 1 id sub will be load enough. ( to disterb our neighbours smiley2.gif ) plz let me know.

r u sure that one sub is enough smiley25.gif

Oops, I missed out on reading that he already has the HU. Sorry......That Kenwood 9104 looks like a great amp for that kind of money.

BTW, Ronit & Suraj, please type in proper english.

@ ronit : bhai can u plz suggest me some model number for front speak's and sub.

u told to use amp for front also' date=' so plz let me know the make and the model for that also. will that 1 id sub will be load enough. ( to disterb our neighbours smiley2.gif ) plz let me know.

r u sure that one sub is enough smiley25.gif

[/quote']

Brother , buy 10 subs and if u don't power them properly it wont perform , Buy 1 sub and power it properly would be better than buying 10 subs . Your budget doesn't allows you to buy two subs with a nice mono . So i would rather suggest one good sub powered properly by a MONO.with proper wiring .

Front Stage Comps depends upon your taste of music , there are many sets out in market.

ID's , Rainbows , Alpine type r , Blau velocity , Illusion Electra , jbl etc

Audition  few of these and see what suits your taste.