nim12esh

ANHC ACCESSORIES PRICES

rahul ' date=' zoomy chill guys.

this thread is started for only city bashing. and is started/commented  by those people who are simply jealous of the HONDA badge who cant upgrade to these cars or are lamenting their current stupid cars.

eg. sudeep : sh*t cars like indigo

sparsh  : crap called accent.

others  : linea ( a car with ONLY features , nothing else )

grow up boys. its way ahead of the above crap u own.
[/quote']

grow up kid ! whinning won't get u anywhere & stop personal attacks

Cant complain of Honda's A.S.S have been getting cars serviced since the past 10+ yrs and no complaints ever...accessories have always been priced high nothing new. ANHC is not vfm but please dont say service is bad...its the best.  I am very satisfied.

honda's maintainance equal to that of mercedes ????? that's a shameful statement...japs can be beaten in terms of maintaianace and reliability !!!! drive both the merc/bmw/audi for 1 lakh kms and toyota/honda/mitsubishi  and i am sure that the germans will be making more visits to the service stations than the japs !!!!

one thing i agree said by someone---that linea is nothing but all about features...that just sums up what linea really is !!!!

drive both the merc/bmw/audi for 1 lakh kms and toyota/honda/mitsubishi  and i am sure that the germans will be making more visits to the service stations than the japs !!!!

a mercedes can stay out longer than a honda without any service ' date=' u can see 1970 mercedes models running in the city without any problem . again it depends how u are looking at A.S.S , are u looking in terms of cost or assistentence to the customer , in terms of cost honda will win but when it comes to customer care mercedes wins.

my vtec had broken down in the on the western express way and i had called up the honda customer care , how were telling me that i would be charged 1700 rs to tow my car to the service centre , they were not bothered that i was stuck in the highway .

same thing with my mercedes A class which hay an transmission break down , they towed the car for free and i had a free transmission replacement as my car was within warrenty , mind u it was an imported car and not an indian one , so they had import it from germany .

now come the cost of service , when u have an oil change in the service honda charges close to around 4500 , mercedes would charge around 9000 as the engine oil used by mercedes is expensive , but when it comes to regular check-up , i was charged 1000 rs by auto-hanger .

one thing i agree said by someone---that linea is nothing but all about features...that just sums up what linea really is !!!!

again mehul both cars are incomplete , but i think buying linea is more senseble  on one hand to spend 10 lakhs for an engine on other u spend 9 lakhs for an car with underpowered diesel engine but luxury to balance it

No car is perfect, both Linea and NHC have some flaws and it depends upon one's personal choice.

But Honda cars are very reliable, if not the best. I can say that since i had the previous generation City for around 5 years.

I agree the spares are costly but that's nothing new, that has always been the case with Honda.

If you buy things like Alloys from the car manufacturer and get taken to the cleaners then you are asking for it. Most accessories like music systems, alloys, (even) mats, are much better from the outside than from the dealers.

thing i agree said by someone---that linea is nothing but all about features...that just sums up what linea really is !!!!

Oh!! Isnt this a shameful statement? Well it wont be na because you said it.

Linea is just features and nothing else,

What it doesnt has which ANHC offers? Doesnt Linea has an engine, gearbox, suspension? I think it has it all.

ANHC is also just about ENGINE and thats it, nothing more than that. Car is just not bought on how big the engine is, VFM, Comfort, Safety etc and in this regard Linea is way ahead of ANHC if not better than equal atleast.

What does Honda offers after a big engine which produced 110+ bhp, may i know your answer? What is there which Linea dont offer. ABS, Airbag, EBD you name it, are these also called "features" in your language, i hope not.

If you buy a car just based on its bhp and nothing else then what can i say, you know where you stand.

If am saving 2 lakhs on 20-25 bhp and still get alloys, fog lamps, beautiful car, atleast a integrated CD player lol and what not, ACC the list is endless. Am happy managing with 90 bhp, you schumacher fans go pay 2 lakhs more and get the ANHC and then race but i heard the engine doesnt has sump guard so be careful smiley36.gif

Each and every thread this Linea v/s ANHC fight is on whatever the topic is.

Frankly one doesnt need that much power and i dont think the fight is linea vs city. Its just the fact that honda should have priced it lower. Had maruti provided better quality interiors in SX4 this debate would not have been there only. smiley6.gif

@ Rahul,

Thats what people should understand. I am not telling that engine producing 115 bhp is a waste but these ANHC owners call that Linea is all about features and NOTHING ELSE. Ask your heart you poor people, what have you got by spending 9.5 lacs, just a big engine and Honda badge.

Think before you type, each car is a PACKAGE and its for the customer to decide which package he wants. No car is perfect, each has its cons and pros and you decide whether you are a racer or not and then select b/w Linea and Anhc.

"Linea has only features, nothing else"... LOL ROFL. By far the most funny comment i read on any site and any forum. Than ACI.

@ Rahul' date='
Thats what people should understand. I am not telling that engine producing 115 bhp is a waste but these ANHC owners call that Linea is all about features and NOTHING ELSE. Ask your heart you poor people, what have you got by spending 9.5 lacs, just a big engine and Honda badge.

Think before you type, each car is a PACKAGE and its for the customer to decide which package he wants. No car is perfect, each has its cons and pros and you decide whether you are a racer or not and then select b/w Linea and Anhc.
"Linea has only features, nothing else"... LOL ROFL. By far the most funny comment i read on any site and any forum. Than ACI.[/quote']

yes , i said it. pick linea ONLY if you want the features. and why is that funny ... i fail to understand.

VFM is not the ONLY criteria you decide when you buy a car , or is it ?

you are commenting as we all bought the ANHC and the all of a sudden , the linea was launched. no these two cars were analyzed side by side and then i picked up the ANHC.

and save your tears after the buying the fiat product. you are surely gonna utilize the. buckets of them. trust me. happy cryingsmiley36.gif

@ Zoomy,

I have saved my tears and you too do the same. The day when you have to replace some spare parts in your car then you will also cry to the extent that it will cause flood in your city. Expensive spares dude.

My crying is a probability, yours a surety. Hope you kept aside 30-40 k to add alloys and many other things which is not standard on your car, cry cry.. smiley17.gif

Why didnt you say - pick LINEA only if you want features and ANHC only for engine with an additional 1.5 lakhs, i also fail to understand smiley36.gifcoolboy0072009-04-27 11:09:13

Why didnt you say - pick LINEA only if you want features and ANHC only for engine with an additional 1.5 lakhs' date=' i also fail to understand smiley36.gif [/quote']

Buy AHNC just for 118BHP Engine and HONDA BADGE. No Alloys, Fog Lamps, Double Barrel Headlamps, etc AND That too after paying 1.5 lakhs more than Linea.

The below link says that "The all new Honda City is E10 ready".

http://www.hondacarindia.com/city/performance.aspx

If it is True, then I guess Honda does not need to modify engine of City for next 40-50 years in India to meet the Pollution norms.

If you want Features, Buy Linea. If you Like Greedy Honda, Buy AHNC.

@zoomy

You did not post picture of Tata Indigo XL used as TAXI Anywhere in the World.

So dont have right to blame XL.

zoomy buddy' date='u got ur HC?[/quote']

?

yup buddy smiley1.gif. got it 2 days back. am barely able to control my right feet man. just cant wait for the 1st service and open her up.

did'nt post my car's arrival on the forum as anti-ANHC chants and slogans are on the rise on the forum smiley36.gif.

Hey u don't need to wait for the 1st service to stretch her.

You can start of right away, almost all car engines today are run in during the manufacturing stage itself. Further for all the engine parts to "BED IN" properly you need to stretch the engine before the 1st service it self. Only don't load the engine unusually like driving at low RPM in lower gears and maxing out in each gear, that is not good. You can stretch her about 150 Kmph briefly, don't sustain such speeds for very long distances, that's all.

Enjoy the drive.

Guys lets not fight over personal choice of members. Its their money and their choice. Healthy discussions are what we want.

On the taxi issue - ive seen Honda Taxis both city and civic are being used as luxury taxis. There are plenty of Corollas, Accents & Fiestas being used as taxis. Im sure Linea will also follow suit. So lets not fight over this.

I love honda but ANHC has 'unlike honda' plastics - If I plonk an AMG engine in an Amby and price it around 1Cr will you still buy it?

Call a Donkey a Donkey but please dont go overboard with personal comments - simply against the spirit of this forum.

rahul ' date=' zoomy chill guys.

this thread is started for only city bashing. and is started/commented  by those people who are simply jealous of the HONDA badge who cant upgrade to these cars or are lamenting their current stupid cars.

eg. sudeep : sh*t cars like indigo

sparsh  : crap called accent.

others  : linea ( a car with ONLY features , nothing else )

grow up boys. its way ahead of the above crap u own.
[/quote']

machine Please engage in healthy debates and discussions. Do not post something unpalatable and personal about fellow members.

MACHINE,

Stop giving comments on others cars. What do you own, a Merc S class or a Bmw 7 series which is perfect.

Hyundai Accent to which you call crap is really a good car and is an excellent option at 5.2 lacs which gives all accessories. Its still selling in good nos in executive model and thats the proof.

You grow up kid, respect other people's opinion and cars and thats the 1st rule of any forum. Also let us know with some pics of the porsche or merc you own the way you call cars like Accent crap??

I completely disagree with the statement that Linea is only about features. To me me it has great looks,classy interiors, nice blend of ride and handling at a great price. It wouldn't have been the car of the year if it wasn't that good.

I like the City but it is too expensive for a C-segment car, we had bought the old City for 7.4 lacs which was not a hefty premium over other C-segment cars.

Why didnt you say - pick LINEA only if you want features and ANHC only for engine with an additional 1.5 lakhs' date=' i also fail to understand smiley36.gif [/quote']
The below link says that "The all new Honda City is E10 ready".
http://www.hondacarindia.com/city/performance.aspx

If it is True, then I guess Honda does not need to modify engine of City for next 40-50 years in India to meet the Pollution norms.

sudeep do you know what is e10 ?

perfect example of being ignorance is bliss .

dont mistake it for euro 1,2,3,4 norms ....smiley7.gif.

its ethanol 10 ready . now i hope you know whats ethanol !

and dont post stupid stuff like honda will not modify engines for 40-50 years.

its not euro 10 pollution norm smiley7.gif. they can use it 10% ethanol with normal gasoline.

dont worry about honda for 40/50 years. worry about your indigos.

and still 30 kmpl + on an indigo . smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif.

when will you understand ???

My crying is a probability' date=' yours a surety.  [/quote']

are you sure ? did you make the above statement with the head or the heart ?

does'nt matter. its not gonna work for you either way.

be ready to join the fate of the languishing petra/sienna ownerssmiley36.gif.

dont tell me you were'nt warned before !

Fellows, I'll have to caution you to please stick to forum rules while posting. Do not post anything which leaves a bad taste & post relevant stuff that adds quality/content to the topic.

Any irrelevant/off topic discussion shall be taken in bad light & will invite action. 

MODS,

Please lock and close this thread.

Irrelevant posting of material which makes no sense. Its not fight of one car over other with respect to Engine and comfort etc but people think one company will shut down and clients of that company will cry, fortune tellers are here.

People call 5-6 lakh car owners with all sort of ill words and what not, they dont have the courage to post photo of their car, i doubt if they even own one. This useless discussion will never end and multiple fake Ids will then be put to task.

Direct attacks on anyone will urge them to reply back and another 6 pages will fill up.

I am outta here, please take the action Mods.

@ ZOOMY,

Instead of telling me to cry, get a camera if you have one and post pics of your car if you bought a ANHC. That will atleast let us pass some time. Let FIAT close, let them go away, you happy with Honda, who the hell cares but tell facts about other cars not your fictitous facts please. I can also make stories like you.

There's no fun trying to be 1up.

Lets stick to the topic "ANHC ACCESSORIES".

The ones who want to discuss/compare Linea with ANHC, start a new thread & post with proper forum etiquettes.

[sudeep do you know what is e10 ?

perfect example of being ignorance is bliss .

dont mistake it for euro 1' date=2,3,4 norms ....smiley7.gif.

its ethanol 10 ready . now i hope you know whats ethanol !

and dont post stupid stuff like honda will not modify engines for 40-50 years.

its not euro 10 pollution norm smiley7.gif. they can use it 10% ethanol with normal gasoline.

dont worry about honda for 40/50 years. worry about your indigos.

and still 30 kmpl + on an indigo . smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif.

when will you understand ???
[/quote]

And whats the dam use of E10 may is ask ? india will never use ethanol in fuel . The main reason being , ethanol is made from either corn or sugarcane which come under as food for poor in india , hence indian government will not use it for the next 40 years.

honda lasting for 40 years ? my family got the first accord in 1989 , with made in japan tag , it barely lasted 5 years , honda's go maximum 12 years before dieing down . Japs re known for their dirty tricks , they stop manufacturing of spare parts of models which they discontinue , try the germans u will get parts of an 1972 benz model shipped at your doorstep
sarabjeet2009-04-27 19:32:32

There's no fun trying to be 1up.

Lets stick to the topic "ANHC ACCESSORIES".

?

The ones who want to discuss/compare Linea with ANHC' date=' start a new thread & post with proper forum etiquettes.
[/quote']

In this thread, i have forgotten to discuss about ANHC ACCESSORIES. I think its the same everywhere and dealers charge hefty premium on anything bought from them but if we want any electrical job like fog lamps etc , dealer is our only shelter for warranty saving.

I didnt let accessory people (not the dealer) not even touch one wire otherwise my 4 years 1,50,000 km warranty would have been void.