nim12esh

ANHC ACCESSORIES PRICES

This is a valid concern but I found a novel way to deal with this! I used to buy accessories from outside & get them fixed/fitted from the dealership, a win-win situation!smiley20.gif

Though the dealer may show reluctance to do so most of the times, but a some contacts, sweet talk, few bucks, etc. can get the job done!

@ Speed,

Well thats a good way to take one out of this problem. I never tried it as thought dealer will be reluctant. But nice idea. Thanks.

Contacts are there in my dealership, i sent 1-2 mails to Fiat and now few days back when i went there, the owner of showroom came himself to meet me and took me in his cabin and then we discussed few things. I am notorious there, they call me "sir who sent email", so i can get work out of them,

Planning to upgrade speakers so this is a better idea, will get it fixed from dealer.

Mods: I am shocked to read the language used by many posters. This is not acceptable. All of us have our likes and dislikes, but this is not the way to show dissent.

There is no need to lock the thread as the topic is relevent. But the offending posts should be deleted and the posters should be banned from fresh posting for 1 month.

@Coolboy - Yes, do try it out, it usually works.

At the most dealership would charge you with labour costs, still your objective will be achieved!
speed2009-04-27 20:01:43

Mods: I am shocked to read the language used by many posters. This is not acceptable. All of us have our likes and dislikes' date=' but this is not the way to show dissent.

There is no need to lock the thread as the topic is relevent. But the offending posts should be deleted and the posters should be banned from fresh posting for 1 month.

[/quote']

100% with you on this...this kind of language should not be tolerated.

comeon guys we're all civilised people here no need to get into this kind of arguments. In life one comes across people who disagree with your line of thought but one need not get aggressive...if you want try to convince people with proper reason...im sorry to say this but this is no way to behave in public (or even with people in your family).

Surprising, when I was new here I got stick for using words like "ur" "LOL" etc...Where are the MODS now when a mud slinging match is on ??????????????? smiley3.gifsmiley3.gif

Im ashamed to be a member of this forum!
Kinshuk2009-04-27 20:20:10

Kinshuk : You or any other member of this forum need not be ashamed for irresponsible behaviour of few members. Such heated discussions can be termed as 'BLOG RAGE' and should not be allowed to grow like 'road rage'

Now it is time for mods to take some action.

I think the talk about ANHC and LINEA was over in the other post!

Grow up guys! Everyone will have personal choices and we have to have a discussion with the facts and figures and thats it.

Why say your car is bad, my car is great!! I think its quite child like to get down that path. smiley36.gif

Now back to the topic on Expensive spares/service costs of ANHC. Yes they are expensive since they are all getting imported and there is a huge import duty which is passed on to the customer to bear the burnt of!

With the new "Localisation" mantra of FIAT India, i think the spares would be cheaper than ANHC spares.

I think Zoomy should post pics of his AHNC as soon as possible tp prove that he has bought one. Also post the image of RC (Registration Certificate) xerox to prove that the image of AHNC he posted is of his car and not clicked of other passer by AHNC.

Kinshuk : You or any other member of this forum need not be ashamed for irresponsible behaviour of few members. Such heated discussions can be termed as 'BLOG RAGE' and should not be allowed to grow like 'road rage'

Now it is time for mods to take some action.

I have also come across difference of opinion on this forum but it was all in fun and no one got personal but this is way too much.

I had reported this thread when this argument started and could have been nipped in the bud; the mods chose to ignore it; probably they were enjoying the  juvenile behaviour of certain members...still I see no action on the part of the mods!
Kinshuk2009-04-28 07:16:32

@ Rahul' date='

Thats what people should understand. I am not telling that engine producing 115 bhp is a waste but these ANHC owners call that Linea is all about features and NOTHING ELSE. Ask your heart you poor people, what have you got by spending 9.5 lacs, just a big engine and Honda badge.

Think before you type, each car is a PACKAGE and its for the customer to decide which package he wants. No car is perfect, each has its cons and pros and you decide whether you are a racer or not and then select b/w Linea and Anhc.

"Linea has only features, nothing else"... LOL ROFL. By far the most funny comment i read on any site and any forum. Than ACI.[/quote']

yes , i said it. pick linea ONLY if you want the features. and why is that funny ... i fail to understand.

VFM is not the ONLY criteria you decide when you buy a car , or is it ?

you are commenting as we all bought the ANHC and the all of a sudden , the linea was launched. no these two cars were analyzed side by side and then i picked up the ANHC.

and save your tears after the buying the fiat product. you are surely gonna utilize the. buckets of them. trust me. happy cryingsmiley36.gif

Baby, I have been owning a Fiat Palio since 7 years and it still feels new. Don't tell me or coolboy007 to save tears because I can assure him of no worries. My brother has also bought a ANHC and after seeing mine, he had to say that he made a wrong decision. If a Nano and ANHC would be parked side by side then even an ignorant Nano Top variant owner would feel that his car is better than the ANHC and would be laughing saying that that sedan has no fog lamps..smiley36.gif

rahul ' date=' zoomy chill guys.

this thread is started for only city bashing. and is

started/commented  by those people who are simply jealous of the HONDA

badge who cant upgrade to these cars or are lamenting their current

stupid cars.

eg. sudeep : sh*t cars like indigo

sparsh  : crap called accent.

others  : linea ( a car with ONLY features , nothing else )

grow up boys. its way ahead of the above crap u own.
[/quote']

Which car do you own Mr. Machine ?

ADVICE

Guys , we all love our cars and should respect what others own. Saying mine is better and yours is crap, doesn't help the matters. Be sensible and stop the Brand bashing. Lets all enjoy our cars and let these posts rest in peace for the time being.

This thread is being dragged on unnecessarily, lets put an end to irrelevant discussion.

The ones who want to continue posting in this thread better post within rules of the forum & stick to the topic. Any further off topic discussion shall invite action.

I guess there shouldn't be a need to caution again!

I want to say zoomy, that comment was for Machine and not you. And yeah, i'm happy with my EASY TO MAINTAIN Accent and i don't want to fall under the clutches of LOSERS that is Honda.

If I want I can purchase a 1000 Honda Cities but i don't need sh*tTY and USELESS cars.

As said in a previous post, a Nano owner would think that his car is better.

City is useless and provides no equipment.

City is a CRYBABY in front of the best car in THREE SEGMENTS the LINEA.

City won't stand a chance.

As I said, I don't care what you call my car.

I don't care about comments from MAGGOTS and PEBBLES.

And listen everyone, all Linea lovers will join hands and will protect our beloved Linea from the WEAK AND LAME attacks of the Honda City.

LINEA ROCKS!!!!

CITY SUCKS!!!!

Again! We are trying to avoid unsavoury situation & carry on with the topic, but someone or the other sticks his neck out!

Please do not try to spoil the flavour of the forum, this is not the place to vent out anger/frustation.

Post in accordance to the topic or don't.

@sudeepd

Don't take the spellings in this list seriously. Look at the spelling of:

(17 and 18) protectar

(19) intirer

(41) fillm

@coolboy007

Linea alloys cost 10.5 K for a set of 4.

I was told by the Tata/Fiat dealer that single alloy costs Rs. 10.5 K.  Can you please re-confirm the price that you have provided?

Thanks!

Bump.  Any luck with this?

Thanks a lot!

Hello Nimesh.  Were you able to re-confirm?

Thanks!

For Linea,

15" alloys costs Rs 10000 each and 17" alloys costs Rs 17000 each.

Xenon Lights costs Rs 9000 for high or low beam and Rs 18000 for both.

Sorry for posting wrong info earlier.

I had an informal quote from a Neo dealer. For 13" x 4" wheels it was about 15-16k for a set of four. So you pay your money and take your choice. I found some of the Neo alloys very attractive in both design and appearance. 

Now back to the topic on Expensive spares/service costs of ANHC. Yes they are expensive since they are all getting imported and there is a huge import duty which is passed on to the customer to bear the burnt of!

With the new "Localisation" mantra of FIAT India' date=' i think the spares would be cheaper than ANHC spares.
[/quote']

May be Honda is selling imported spares in India. But India is not a banana republic which do not produce alloy wheels or fog lamps, and Honda enjoys decent volumes in India so local production is perfectly viable for a far far lower price to customer.

And import duty is always charged on the import price, which is normally about 25% of the end user price. So this argument is not valid. Fact remains that Honda is charging a very high premium from its Indian customers which tantamounts to looting. And there are few people who are happy to be looted.

I want to say zoomy' date=' that comment was for Machine and not you. And yeah, i'm happy with my EASY TO MAINTAIN Accent and i don't want to fall under the clutches of LOSERS that is Honda.

If I want I can purchase a 1000 Honda Cities but i don't need sh*tTY and USELESS cars.

As said in a previous post, a Nano owner would think that his car is better.

City is useless and provides no equipment.

City is a CRYBABY in front of the best car in THREE SEGMENTS the LINEA.

City won't stand a chance.

As I said, I don't care what you call my car.

I don't care about comments from MAGGOTS and PEBBLES.

And listen everyone, all Linea lovers will join hands and will protect our beloved Linea from the WEAK AND LAME attacks of the Honda City.

LINEA ROCKS!!!!

CITY SUCKS!!!![/quote']

MODS, could you please take action on the above member. I think its hightime we stick to the topic instead of Linea vs City debate.

@Sparshq- Stop cribbing around and start  posting in some decent language.

yes , i did go overboard.

who started this topic ?nimesh .

why ? because he had just bought his linea and wanted to do ANHC bashing and tell the world that he made a "sensible" decision amongst the two.

his topic about accessories pricing could have been directed in the right spirits , but sadly was'nt so.

@ Zoomy,

You again started it, forget everything yaar why so much hatred.

You have your car for many days now, not a single post telling about her and pics please we all are waiting.

Anyways, if one say Linea's engine is not according to its size i accept that humbly without any problem as yes its a fact why dont you accept ANHC spares are expensive. If facts are put to place then i dont mind but fictious facts will invite heated up discussionw which go overboard so lets all avoid that.

Tell us something about your car and pics.coolboy0072009-04-28 12:45:50

yes ' date=' i did go overboard.

who started this topic ?nimesh .

why ? because he had just bought his linea and wanted to do ANHC bashing and tell the world that he made a "sensible" decision amongst the two.

his topic about accessories pricing could have been directed in the right spirits , but sadly was'nt so.
[/quote']

Excuse me buddy. I started this thread to find out the reasons behind the high prices of accessories of ANHC and I no where is this thread mentioned about my Linea. It was only after you started brand bashing that I took or had to take part in it.

Mods can just delete off this thread or take any action but the reason behind the prices is still not clear.

I didn't start this thread to tell the world that I made a sensible decision or so but there certainly were many things that turned my decision to buy it off.

ANHC is definitely a good car BUT not the best in the segment and same is the case with Linea. We are still waiting for the best in the segment.

Yeah, it's Zoomy's fault.

We just wanted to discuss the cause of high prices of City Accesories in the right spirit, but Zoomy took it as a insult to his city, so it's his fault and Nimesh is not guilty.

Yeah' date=' it's Zoomy's fault. 
but Zoomy took it as a insult to his city, so it's his fault and Nimesh is not guilty.[/quote']

okay my lord ... my fault. point taken.

BTW , are you the spokeperson for Nimesh smiley36.gif

Inspite of so many warnings/requests by fellow members/special licensees, some are still carrying on with rubbish!

There's no point blaming each other & continuing with content less posts.

Considerate members would/should resist, for others time is running out!

Put an end to unruly behaviour & carry on with the topic.