India's best VFM Lower Midsize Diesel sedan

VFM Lower Midsize Diesel sedan  

19 members have voted

1. 1. VFM Lower Midsize Diesel sedan

• Ford iKOn 1.4TDCi Duratorq
    • Maruti Suzuki Swift DZiRE LDi/VDi/ZDi
    • TATA Indigo LS/LX
    • Mahindra-Renault Logan DLS

My Choice: Ford Ikon 1.4 TDCi  Duratorq..best vfm package at just Rs 5,75,000 on road kolkata with all power windows, power steering,a.c, fog lamps, body colored bumpers, central locking, Bluetooth-Mp3 player, beige interiors which gives a genuine big car feel along with the tried and tested  most frugal 1.4TDCi unit which comes from the Ford Fiesta.now.. lets make everyday exciting.!!!!!!smiley17.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gif

My vote goes for Dzire. would have voted for ikon had it not been lacking the safety features. So the choice was between logan and Dzire, Dzire easily one bcos of its brilliant engine. Ya if its space it would have been Logan but overall including A.S.S Dzire appears more VFM.

Ikon for me too..Although i like Logan also but its interiors, ergonomics and price are big let down..Ikon though old is good car when compared..

Indigo- Too many niggling problems and its dated actually, am waiting for new Indigo based on Vista platform..

And for Dzire, sorry who owns it or likes it but i literally hate this car, so no more comments on this one..

I voted Dzire. It has best-in-class Power, mileage and scores great on VFM, decent ride and handling(Ikon wins here). Rear seat space is a tad less and the waiting period is long. Other than these two points, Dzire wins.

My vote goes to Ikon which according to me is great VFM, it's a good driver's car with enough space and is priced well too.

Logan is a practical buy because of the space and ride quality but looks and interiors are quite basic and it's costlier than Ikon.

I don't like anything about Dzire, it looks too awkward, lacks space and interiors are quite dull. It's not the driver's car like Ikon and has a long waiting list.tanmay872009-04-14 06:46:42