CYRUS43

GUESS THE CAR THREAD......

OHH GODDD....NOT EVERY CAR I POST IS A FIAT.......

no that is not a fiat....

oh cyrus thats the Standard Super 10. It was  made by Standard Motor Products of India Ltd. My uncle owned one. It was a 1958 model bought as second owner. It had floor shift gear.This car was not so robust and well built. Many niggling problems used to be faced by its owners. Not many have survived.See any tamil movie shot in Madras during the 1960's and even 70's and you can sight many of these cars as taxis on the streets.

that was my first hunch... but you said it sold pretty good' date=' so I thought of other carssmiley2.gif Gimme more...[/quote']

Actually this Pic was snapped by me when i and my friend were going for a drive and somehow thoguht of posting it here , os you guys would have some entertainement

Will try to get some more soon

Regards,

Priya

so well thought...

Thank you very much , hope i can get some good snaps like this for you people , and if anyone's having it  please post the pics in here soo that we can guess the right answer

Regards,

Priya

OHH GODDD....NOT EVERY CAR I POST IS A FIAT.......

no that is not a fiat....

oh cyrus thats the Standard Super 10. It was  made by Standard Motor Products of India Ltd. My uncle owned one. It was a 1958 model bought as second owner. It had floor shift gear.This car was not so robust and well built. Many niggling problems used to be faced by its owners. Not many have survived.See any tamil movie shot in Madras during the 1960's and even 70's and you can sight many of these cars as taxis on the streets.

FINALLY....THANK YOU....YEA THATS THE RIGHT ANSWER....