bluescorpwin

Bajaj Discover Modifications

Thanks man, my bike will be 4 years old tomorow and she had clocked 55,555 kms a week back after this i and my friends went to mysore on our bikes. They where on there new under one year and higher capacity big bikes, but still i was just behind them and that too at the speed of 80 plus, no troubles, no vibrations and no sigh of slowing down even after continous riding and by friends admired her for her capabilities and guess what i filled her up with the usual fuel shell super for 300 rupees and we did about 289 kms that day and then after we got back she ran for 134 kms more before she came for reserve. After this if anyone complains that bajaj makes non reliable bikes then i would suggest that they kindly ask the owners of the old bajaj models who will swear by their bikes...... I will carry out some minimal modifications that will harm the bike in any way...I will kep you posted about that..

Irwin,PLEASE. dont try any of this you will just end up killing an excellent bikesmiley11.gif. BTW these mods even if possible will cost you a bomb(enough to buy a new bike)

Hello... My name Is Irwin Dsouza. I own a Bajaj Discover Dts-i 2005 Model. I got this bike on 5th may 2005 that makes it 05-05-05' date=' and since then she has been running absolutely problem free...She does'nt have alloy wheels but the most shinning rims...I want to improve her capabilities even more and would like you to give me your technically sound sujjestions and not dumb coments like i got last time..So here goes..

1) I want to fit the GRS Rear suppensions of Hero Honda Hunk.

2) Can i fit a Fuel Injector system that bosh offers as coustom made product.

3) I want to fit the front suspensions of Yamaha FZ16, that too upsidedown if possible or an coustom made suspension.

4) I want to make the seats a little bit broader to help me in my long drives.

5) I want to make the gearbox into a 5 speed unit.

6) I want to fit a free flow exhaust that isn't too noisy..

Kindly specify the neccesary and important methods to follow to make these modifications with the availability of the genuine parts in bangalore. So I am expecting a technically sound professional to answer to the above quiries and not some dumb jerk who only knows to comment about these mods..Hope you will reply back soon. Irwin Dsouza, Bangalore.. 
[/quote'] DARXIDE2009-05-05 06:24:02

Hello Darxide. Thanks for the advise and i will not carry out any kind of modifications that will harm the bike. I will keep her as classic as possible and also decided not to sell her. Next year i might buy a new bike but i will not sell her and also the fact is that the asking rate for this model is very low and for the money that i have spent i don't think its worth it. It shall be a classic case of guys keeping thier old yamaha and so on....I have plans to improve her astetics by making some nice looking changes. I will post the pics let me know about your oppinion.....

Hello Guys long time... I purchased an old Pulsar Dts-i 150 2005 December model from my close friend and brother. Spent royaly on it and left the modifications on my brillient and talented engineer who works for bajaj and he is really good....well please take a look at my handsome new second bike and please give me your oppinion and i need your honest respond