CYRUS43

PULSAR 300????

hey guys is this a baseless rumour or really a 300 bike is comin.............i'm getting impatient to know the truth ...................few are telling its just a rumour............ just want to clarify myself............smiley29.gif

tatz just a photoshopped pulsar!!....HATS OFF to those Pulsar fanboys who keep all those bells n whistles ringin which in turn catapults pulsar's brand image...well expect a 250cc bike frm BAL which mite be launched wid the collaboration wid Kawasaki...but  accordin to me,except a refurbished P-220...the pulsar brand name won't be extended to anything more than 220cc!!

Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

This is not SPAMsmiley36.gif!!!

That is Photoshopped image.....there is 300cc pulsar coming....there not even any rumors of a 300cc coming! 220 is the last of the pulsar line up!

@MOD: Can we lock this thread??

why doesnt bajaj think of buliding bigger capapcity bikes ( with a different name, not the pulsar) and then maybe even get into international markets to compete against the likes of honda or suzuki or any other company ??

I don't think there is a need for Name chage to bring out a better product. What bajaj need to do is to bring out the twin cylinder 30+bhp off-roader that they showcased in an earlier expo, they can bring out two models with that engine. Its been long since I've seen a good offroader (or say a distinct looker) ever since Bajaj in the early 90s brough out theirs...

Do we really need a 350+cc bike in India tell if you can buy or afford (except bullet) it will cost more than 1.2 lakhs ,Bajaj is now busy with its low cost car.

i agree... there will be good demand for 350+ segment bikes after some 10yrs only.. our economy has to go up further..... but if priced low, they will sell in good numbers... only concern will be fuel efficiency..(crude oil at 100$ per barrel..!!!!!!!!!)

its true that there maynot be a high demand, but see it this way......

why wouldn't there be a demand for a Fuel Injected 300-350 cc bikes that can be produced at the same price as the almost no-tech un-Royal Enfield and gives its users a mileage of 40-50 kmpl??

But the bike should come with a normal riding position and give its users the same comfort as the Enfield. This would give the urging bikers a bigger, comfortable and the tourers a damn Good  option other than the newly painted Vintage RE Bullets.

If that kind of bike is going to Indian market, then its for sure that the first to vapourise would be the Bullets. They are still sticking around only because the heavy's have no other option, in terms of larger capacity bikes as well as that doesn't rip off their budget.