CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

@BS: yeah!....even i too like nismo!.....n the other two scale models i've are the yellow VW beetle n a green Lambo Murcielago!smiley17.gif

EDIT: Hey 1min!..do you or any other member have any idea about Mazda RX8 scale model? is it available in 1:18 or 1:24?..if yes then i think i will choose one between Mazda RX8 and Nissan 350Z!smiley4.gif
vibhor2008-12-13 13:49:20

@BS: yeah!....even i too like nismo!.....n the other two scale models i've are the yellow VW beetle n a green Lambo Murcielago!smiley17.gif

EDIT: Hey 1min!..do you or any other member have any idea about Mazda RX8 scale model? is it available in 1:18 or 1:24?..if yes then i think i will choose one between Mazda RX8 and Nissan 350Z!smiley4.gif

The RX8 in india is a difficulut car to find. The Nismo 350 Z is not!!

hmm thanks cyrus, so its almost impossible to get a RX8 sclae model!..anyways!....

..n yeah!...check out this RX8 scale model!......i just love this car!..i wish i could get one!:-)

5071D.jpg

mazda%20rx8%20blue.JPG

aa2063.jpg

yup!!its possible!!...n yeah!..even i too like its door style very much!

The RX8 is simply awesome car!!!:-)

hey cyrus, do you have idea about eclipse's scale model?..i searched at maisto site, but i don't think they have!smiley1.gif

vibhor2008-12-14 07:38:33

yup!!its possible!!...n yeah!..even i too like its door style very much!

The?RX8 is simply awesome car!!!:-)

?

hey cyrus' date=' do you have idea about eclipse's scale model?..i searched at maisto site, but i don't think they have!smiley1.gif

?
[/quote']

Well, as of now, i doubt if anyone is making an Eclipse Scale model. Do give a google search on it though.

Hey guys!...am back to forum now!

well, yeterday i went to purchase that Nissan 350Z/Nismo SM, i searched in quite a few shops but couldn't find one!.....there was no SM of 350Z nor of RX8!...but there were some other exciting SMs like porsche cayman,911,murcielago roadster n vintages etc etc...but still i want to buy 350Z or RX8!...so can anyone tell me where in (south)delhi i can get one of these?

Thanks,

Vibhor

Well' date=' I think the AutoART supplier is in Delhi. So he might be able to get it for you! Let me see what i can do.

[/quote'] Cyrus, buddy do you have any info of any good shop of Scale models in delhi?..from where I can get RX8's or 350Z's SM?...if theres any in South delhi then its best!smiley1.gif

Thanks,

Vibhor