CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Thanks archit.

Here are the pictures of 1941 Cadillac Series 60 special (1:32) from Signature

pb050007jy3.jpg

pb050009pt7.jpg

pb050013lw3.jpg

pb050010pe9.jpg

Some parts of this model broke during transportation smiley19.gif . I will post the pictures of other vintage car soon.

I cant find the Guy's Card. Give me a couple of days to go through my long list of phone numbers to find his.

Ok no probs buddy!..ill go today also to search this car....n if i found one ill inform here....otherwise i think should not stick to one car SM only!smiley1.gif

Go for any one if you like other than nissan or mazda..

To me almost all scale models are exciting.. When i see many i think i should have all..

Although i would love to have 1:18 Mini Cooper, Jeep Wrangler or Merc A-class(New model), which i have not seen in that size, have seen only in 1:24 size..

bluesapphire2008-12-24 09:11:27

Go for any one if you like other than nissan or mazda..

To me almost all scale models are exciting.. When i see many i think i should have all..

Although i would love to have 1:18 Mini Cooper which i have not seen in that size' date=' have seen only in 1:24 size..
[/quote']

ha ha!..correct bluesapphire!..

Another scale model i liked was of a Porsche Cayman(or i think it was 911)..and there was also a Murcielago Roadster's SM, it was with beige interiors n was lookin lovely..but i don't want to go for another lambo b'coz i already have one!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-12-24 09:09:35

Actually the problem with me here is that I don't have any idea about a proper shop for scale Models!

Last Sat. I went to same shop from where i bought my beetle, but its more a gift shop!..so it doesn't have a wide variety of SM!

Hey BS!How about this MINI Cabrio....its 1:24smiley1.gif

31998-00000022.gif
vibhor2008-12-24 09:30:50

Ahh!! I love the 1:32 Signature Series! they are proper collectible cars!!

Anywyas, Here is something for everyone!! I added Six New Ferraris to My collection. They are all 1:38 oficial Ferrari Lisenced Products which are sold exclusively by Shell!!

smiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gif

81725d1229974889t-scale-model-thread-ima

Finally bought NISSAN 350Z SCALE MODEL!!

hey guys!..so today, after lots of search here n there,i've finally bought the NISSAN 350Z SM!..from signature..its 1:18 in silver colour!......will post its pic soon!smiley1.gif