CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Here are pics of my beauty - NISSAN 350Z, its 1:18 from Signature.

I have not opened its screws, so the car is still attached with its platform, will do it soon and post better pics. Sorry for unclear pics.

nissan0010005rb8.jpg

nissan0020005qt9.jpg

nissan0030001gx3.jpg

nissan0030007yc8.jpg

nissan0001wm1.jpg

nissan0002dq4.jpg

nissan0003rq7.jpg

nissan0004cz0.jpg

nissan0006gs6.jpg

True, its passion and passion never considers age..and for your kind info these are not toys and thus kids cant play with this, they are ok with plastic toys and not these scale models..

And vibhor the pics arent clear, and didnt you got the same from Maisto..i think they have better detailing..

@BS: yes!..these pics are not at all clear!..thats why the car is also not looking good!...will try to snap with better cam!..n this one has very good deatailing!..there are discs also visible behind wheels!...but b'coz f these pics its not looking nice!....i couldn't anywhere find any 350Z model from maisto here!

I don't think so! Theres no age limit for collecting toys

Passions change with age(time), good that I grew up in time!

This seems to be a please the Mod. thread than anything else!

I don't think so! Theres no age limit for collecting toys

Passions change with age(time)' date=' good that I grew up in time!

This seems to be a please the Mod. thread than anything else!

[/quote'] Hello dear bornfree!...it seems like you are intrested to start up a fight!..but dear i am not intrested in all this useless things which downs the quality of forum!..anyways these collecting toys or whatever you say is ones personal choice, and if one is collecting these SM, then he is collecting from his own money, you should not have any problem and then the second thing comes which you have said is to 'please the MOD'!...See mate there is nothing to please the Mod!...you are new to forum so you don't have much knowledge of here, and for your info, the 'mod' to which you are reffering , is very good friend of mine, so please don't say this again that all this is to please the mod.

Well, i don't want to spoil forum nor my day on fighting on New year,

anyways as member, I wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year- 09!Have a great day!Enjoy!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-12-31 15:56:57

@Born Free, I would watch that tone if I were you.

Anyways, Mot of the cars featured in this thread are not "toys". Would you call a scale model that costs around 5.5k a toy??

And Vibhor, Killer Z buddy!! I sooo envy you!!

heyi people i hav got my all SMs in delhi @ home..

yesterday found a SM of a bike..Quality not so gud but was really cheap (for Rs 600) so bought it..

its YAMAHA YZR M1..

its mono shock wasn't working properly..

so dismantled it all and changed the spring inside.. :)

how can i post the pics??

well maybe vibhor the quality of picture isnt that good so i maybe not able to judge it properly..

And bornfree, i think you should not visit this thread again otherwise if you tell anything bad about this than all members here might bash you..

And why we all please the mod, mod here is a member only and not GOD, so there is nothing to please a mod..He was Member first and than he became Mod now, and Mod only handles/controls the forum, so there is nothing to please him..

And bornfree' date=' i think you should not visit this thread again otherwise if you tell anything bad about this than all members here might bash you..[/quote']

Though my reply wasn't intended towards you, but if you still feel like poking your nose, you are welcome, do I look afraid!

Also, not "ALL" members would bash me, some are quitely putting up with this thread. Anyway I guess Im done here, I told what I felt, the ones who are active on the thread, including you would obviously not go well with the suggestion, so be it, enjoy as you wish!

& have you ever stood up for something except for this(mods) thread?

@Cyrus, I guess there was nothing wrong with my tone, still if you feel so, my apologies, but calling small boys, small boys, shouldn't hurt!

Anyways, I won't be visiting this thread again, so all can continue, congrats from my side!

And bornfree' date=' i think you should not visit this thread again otherwise if you tell anything bad about this than all members here might bash you..[/quote']

& have you ever stood up for something except for this(mods) thread?

Dude, i am active member and i dont see the creator of thread before commenting on anything..i have my own comments and i have stood up against many in many threads, so if you dont know you dont need to say anything..

This thread is for those who have some scale models and if you are not interested, stay out of this..

So there's nothing to do with Mods here..

Cyrus i really dont kno wat went wrong but ya i can see the pics if i paste the link that i have given..

n yeah @ Bornfree its not about collecting the SMs..,or being kiddish its about your opinion.. So if you dont like it, you are kindly requested to leave and stay away from this thread...

and better join some other hip hop community...good for you..

heyi people i hav got my all SMs in delhi @ home..
yesterday found a SM of a bike..Quality not so gud but was really cheap (for Rs 600) so bought it..
its YAMAHA YZR M1..
its mono shock wasn't working properly..
so dismantled it all and changed the spring inside.. :)

how can i post the pics??
well 600 isnt cheap for bikes..All maisto same sized bikes are available at around 450Rs with good quality and detailing..

anyways which is this brand..

@ Bornfree its not about collecting the SMs..' date='or being kiddish its about your opinion.. So if you dont like it, you are kindly requested to leave and stay away from this thread...
and better join some other hip hop community...good for you..[/quote']

Excuseme! from where did you fall in??

This is an automobile forum, last time I knew it meant the ones which run on road!

So, instead of advising me to look elsewhere, you should yourself find a suitable community to pursue your other interests apart from on road automobiles.

yeah its maisto only..

but got it as an assembling set...

n ya about the GO!! stickers..its actually there on the original one..

@ Bornfree..plz for god sake let the thread run the way it is going...

u got problm?? plz leave..