CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

@everyone, please refrain from arguing on trivial reasons.

@Bornfree- Some people like collecting toys. Deal with it! You can go ahead and calll me a child, doesnt really make a difference. I will continue collecting these Scale Models(not toys!!) irrespective of what the world thinks.

Hi Cyrus, just notice, I last posted on 2nd. Jan., after that I never visited this thread.

Please, Im calling nobody a child, each to his own passions, its fine for me, I guess Im dealt! Enjoy !

Something very Interesting to share with everyone. I was generally browsing through the book stores at Kings Circle today, and i stopped by this small shop as he had a couple of Maisto Bikes Hanging in his shops. I asked him for the book I wanted but he said he didnt have it. Suddenly, A small box with a Maisto Logo caught my eye. I asked him what that was and he said "woh ek gaddi hai. Sallo se padi hui hai." I asked him to remove it and show it to me, and what i saw, Shocked me. It was a very old, Maisto Nissan Skyline GT-R. It Is in 1:24 Scale. I had promised myself not to Mod my 1:18 Skyline ever, but this one, i will Definaltely mod.

Here are the pictures.

86959d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86960d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86961d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86962d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86963d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86964d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86965d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86966d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86967d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

86968d1231351671t-scale-model-thread-ima  

I imported 6 sets of Wheels and Tires from the USA but those are only for 1:18 Scale cars like seen in my Ferrari 612. Otherwise, Most maisto 1:24 wheels are interchangable and then some are specially Hand painted. Other materials i use are Spray cans from Bosny which i get at my local Automotive paint shop. The cans are for 200 /bucks each for standard colors and 260 bucks for the Chrome finish paint. Other tools are basically simple Fabric paint and a brush. For my Dodge Daytona, I got stickers and decals custom Cut for the car. Go through the thread, if there is any particular car you want me to tell you about, just post the picture here and i will explain it to you in detail!!

For now....Read the next post!

nice works on skyline cyrus.... well i also try to modify my cars, i usually do it with normal white paper, and then cutting them and pasting onto my car, i will upload pics of honda city and alto on which i did black tint on the windows, and on swift i did the trunk blak....