CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Ok..Here is the BIG ONE!! I Finally took Delivery of my S63 AMG today!! this is my very First AUTOART!! and i am Extremely extremely exited!!

Have a look at the pictures. The car just has some amazing presense!!

119607d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s- 

119608d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119609d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119610d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119611d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119612d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119613d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

119615d1238761201t-scale-model-thread-s-  

The first RC I bought was in the UK during the good old Uni days; it was a Dodge Ram based monster truck. It was good enough to a lot of things including carrying a couple of cans of beer on it!

Here's a few pix of my Ferrari RC...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3349/3409791638_37d153cb1f.jpg?v=0

@cyrus: yeah, I know u werent calling the 430 an enzo...comeon we're all beyond that here arent we?!? By the way do you have any idea as to how much working scale models cost in India?? (im refering to the ones which come with real working engines and use fuel)

Slightly off topic...any reviews on Fast n Furious 4 from the first day first show crowd??

More Detailed pictures of the S63 AMG. Im totally smitten by this beauty!!

INTERIOR SHOTS:

120067d1238847782t-scale-model-thread-in

Amazing Rear Legroom.

Comparable to Indigo XL

Disclaimer: (Only Legroom can be compared and not Comfort, since Merc is Merc and Tata cannot match its quality).

Sudeep' date=' you do know that this is a scale model right? [/quote']

Cyrus, Do you mean to say that the Real one does not have as much legroom as reflected by this Scale Model?

Period.

Merc, How mean?

The detailing is excellent Cyrus' date='..but that BMW doesnt looks that real, but merc looks....I love the designing of those alloys...I thinking to buy one but 5.5k is expensive..[/quote']

That BMW is my "Project car" It will soon be getting another fresh Paintjob soon. Maybe this time if I can pull it off, it will be in the BMW racing colors. RED WHITE AND BLUE!!! But I dont feel like changing the Matt Black Paint on it as yet. I just love that stealth look that gives. And in pictures, it doesnt look as good as it does in real life.

No What i mean to say is that the real one has 18 times more legroom as compared to the one shown above.

Period.

Obviously Cyrus, The Real One possess 18 times more legroom.smiley36.gif

I did not mean the way you took my post.

What is the Rear legroom of the Real One?

I guess the Legroom would be around 65/85 cm. Min/Max. Correct me if wrong.

Please reply.

The detailing is excellent Cyrus' date='..but that BMW doesnt looks that real, but merc looks....I love the designing of those alloys...I thinking to buy one but 5.5k is expensive..[/quote']That BMW is my "Project car" It will soon be getting another fresh Paintjob soon. Maybe this time if I can pull it off, it will be in the BMW racing colors. RED WHITE AND BLUE!!! But I dont feel like changing the Matt Black Paint on it as yet. I just love that stealth look that gives. And in pictures, it doesnt look as good as it does in real life.
Maybe it looks good but what is a let down in that BMW is the grille which looks artificial, it should not be black, it can be Silver or Chrome...

Ill take that point under soncideration. How about a Red Pinstrip around the grille?

@Vtec Guy, I have exceded 50. I dont know the exact number but it would be around 57-58. Out of that 11 are 1:18 and the rest are different sizes with the majority being 1:24s.

CYRUS432009-04-06 10:36:08

No i think the grille should be untouched and should look original if possible, rest can be moded heavily..

And Cyrus, i know am Off-topic, but where are the pics of that Supercar show which you said will be uploaded specially for ACi members..

Ill take that point under soncideration. How about a Red Pinstrip around the grille?

@Vtec Guy' date=' I have exceded 50. I dont know the exact number but it would be around 57-58. Out of that 11 are 1:18 and the rest are different sizes with the majority being 1:24s.

[/quote']

Cyrus I was with the local Tata dealership yesterday for a few hours and saw Tatas and Fiats all over. The accessory shop within displayed a few cute little Fiat 500 and Fiat Linea scale models. these should be available in all big Tata showrooms.