CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Hmm! the jeeps bonnet is open or is it broken nice collection your son is lucky to have you.

No, its open and doesnt close properly. My son is only 5 now and by the time he grows he should have a great collection if he doesnt spoil them!!! During my childhood I had seen these cars but my father could never get it for me those days. So I am getting these for my son and in a way also fulfilling my childhood desires and often sit and play with him...

Hmm! the jeeps bonnet is open or is it broken nice collection your son is lucky to have you.

No' date=' its open and doesnt close properly. My son is only 5 now and by the time he grows he should have a great collection if he doesnt spoil them!!! During my childhood I had seen these cars but my father could never get it for me those days. So I am getting these for my son and in a way also fulfilling my childhood desires and often sit and play with him...[/quote']

WOW!! I love your Spirit..Hope your son gets alot of brilliant scale models when he grows up. And hope he has the some caring spirit you do!! Kudos to you!!

Well same here, i have started collecting these models now when i am 20 and want to have big collection, by the time i have loads of these, may be my child uses it in future, although there is enough time for that...

Good spirit Jaisha..

@Jaisha' date=' is that Linea given to you by Fiat or its just a normal plastic toy & not a scale model?...[/quote']

Yes, I bought it when I bought the Fiat Linea, well I had to pay for that, not free.

Stage 2 is complete. The Spoiler is installed and a Tachometer and a Fire Extinguisher has been installed.

Here are some pictures.

image00001scx.jpg

image00002j.jpg

image00003p.jpg

image00004e.jpg

An Interior Shot. Notice the Tacho on the Dashboard. It will be custom painted soon.

image000020.jpg

Have you ever seen the spoilers on the back of the Track GTRs?? They are there for a reason, to give massive downforce.

Here is a picture of a Track GTR. I cant find he one with the EVO Type Spoiler.

supergt-test2009-006.jpg

Well it looks ugly and I am intrested in road legal cars which ply on autobahn and our street real world consumer cars on track one can do just about anything to get the performance right with in competition limits.

Its a matter of choice. It is one of my favourite cars of all time. I greatly Respect what it can do, and I have been in one!! :D

Also, As of now, I have 4 Mitsubishi EVOs. And im geting my Fifth one soon!!