CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

you wont get an X6 for that much. Go to modelart in Bangalore. they have lots of cars.

Hey Cyrus. I visited model craft instead of model art!smiley36.gif

[No kidding' date= serious]

I got confused with the name and directed my driver to model carft instead!

Will be going to to modelcraft tommorow.

Arre read correctly' date=' you said you will go to modelcraft tomm again! You need to go to Modelart which is in Forum Mall!!! It is on the second floor. [/quote']

First a real error and now a typo error!

Yes, I will go to Moderart. I know where it is. I went there a few year's ago when I was much younger.

Went to Modelart today, and after checking out about 25 models, went in for this Maisto Merc 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe for just Rs1500.

dscn5232r.jpg

dscn5238.jpg

dscn5246z.jpg

dscn5247.jpg

dscn5248.jpgMore pics will follow, after I unscrew the bottom.(I seem to have lost my 2 screwdrivers, and will have to get one from the kit of our car.smiley36.gif)

And Cyrus, I took pics of the AutoArt collection, damn brilliant, which I shall post tomorrow.

dscn5246z.jpg

I want to purchase a good scale model cars in the price range between 1000 - 2000/-Plesae could anyone suggest good brands and where it will available in Delhi. I bought a scale model from Khan Market not impressed with it

@Cyrus - thanks for information, If you do find the address please PM the address.

I have a model of BMW 503 purchased from BMW stall in the Auto expo this year.It was for 3,900/- I will post picture soon.

Mr. Spock2010-11-01 06:01:17

I know the address:

F27,1st Flr, Select City Skywalk, Saket, Delhi - 110017

Mind you these people are the laziest you would've met. Don't get affected by their sluggishness. Demand only for AUTOART models. Don't go in for Maistos. I have dozens and at the end I the day, I feel like I've wasted money. DEMAND for Autoarts in the range of 2000-3000 bucks. At 1st they will say they don't have any, but be pushy and actively look at all the models in the DISPLAY and you will find some good stuff. Please take some photots for me if you don't mind. All the best.

@arkboy - Thanks. Last time( about a month ago) I went to select city skywalk  - they had only Maisto models. I searched through entire store but I could only find Maisto or burango model ( which is expensive and not worth a penny)

I will be going to skywalk soon and as requested by You I will post pictures of the models whenever I go there

I have one query , Do you Know anybody in Bangalore/Delhi selling Marklin train set. If yes please could you provide me address.I had one when I was 6 years old , it was a gift by My uncle but It was damaged and I want to purchase it.

I purchased a scale model of Mercedes Benz 500K( Maisto) for 1,695/-

I will post pictures soon.

I too have Merc 500k!!!

Don't go just anywhere in Skywalk, go only to the store - MODELART. That's the only place in North India where you can get AutoARTs.

BTW, I'm selling a few of my models:

1) Maisto Jaguar X type,

2) Maisto Dodge challenger

071120102585.jpg

There are a few more, I will post later.

Each Rs 1100. Price was Rs 1400.arkboypunk12010-11-09 05:29:50

I'll have them. shipping to bbay is your headache though.

No problemo. But keep in mind, the font left wheel of the dodge tilts downwards by about 3mm when the model is lifted up. BTW, the models have been displayed for just 2 months.