CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Well..if you add the 1:10, 1:18, 1:24, 1:32...amd god knows how many other sclaes that i have, the number is somewhat close to 50.

And Vibhor, i havent featured my Ferrari here yet (i think)...will do it soon.

CYRUS432008-10-16 11:37:45

Great Cyrus...your collection is simply great..i also plan to buy some 5-6 1:18 models by Jan as soon as my exams gets over..

Come over to bombay for that!! ill show you the best shops here!!

oh man!!another great one from cyrus!!

Daytona looks excellent n supra too!

hey!!nice its hood also opens!smiley17.gif

you rarely find a Scale model in this scale whose hood and doors dont open. Also, the detailing is exceptional!! Just look at that gleaming aircleaner and its Plug wires and distributor.

Great Cyrus...your collection is simply great..i also plan to buy some 5-6 1:18 models by Jan as soon as my exams gets over..

sure i would love to come there then...anyways what are the approx cost of these 1:18 models.. and did you got this dodge from bombay or from abroadbluesapphire2008-10-17 13:45:07

oh man!!another great one from cyrus!!

Daytona looks excellent n supra too!

hey!!nice its hood also opens!smiley17.gif

you rarely find a Scale model in this scale whose hood and doors dont open. Also' date=' the detailing is exceptional!! Just look at that gleaming aircleaner and its Plug wires and distributor.
[/quote'] Yes,they are really very very neatly designed!!smiley20.gif

sure i would love to come there then...anyways what are the approx cost of these 1:18 models.. and did you got this dodge from bombay or from abroad

I got this from Bombay. Well, The Price of a 1:18 Scale model ranges from qround 1,300 to Around 15,000+ Per model depending on the make, rarity and availability of the brand. For example, you can get well Detailed Mercedes 500K in 1:18 for around 1,500 bucks but a 1:24 CMC 500k is 13,000INR.

Sorry for Being away for so long guys...

Anyways, The intercooler is not always in the front. It is a Jap trend to expose the intercooler so that it looks cool. The intercooler cools the air that goes through the Turbo. The turbo is next to the Intake manifold usually.