CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

CYRUS ' date='your collection is just AWESOME!!!!!1[/quote']

Thank you, More coming soon. I am Waiting for the NISSAN GT-R & The MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION X. A few ones available as of now that i want are the Mercedes S500 and The BMW E92 M3 Coupe. I am going to take delivery of a Mercedes C Class for a friend tomorrow, Let me try and persuade the Mercedes guys to give a model along with the car. I hope they give me a C63 or something. I know i am hoping for alot, but its worth a shot isn't it??

oh yeah i don't blame you

there is a kid hiding in everyone and yours is just eagerly wating for that M3 and S500!!

The only problem with this kid is that he is not a millionaire!! smiley36.gif

The M3 costs around 5.5k and the S500 is 3.5k.So as of now, i am not going in for any of them. I am eagerly waiting for a S65 ///AMG though.

hey vibhor clear your PM inbox

i've been trying to u PM u but your inbox is full!!!

anyways back to topic- wow! cyrus go ahead and buy it and mod it like crazy

though on the real one wold look good!!

hey vibhor clear your PM inbox

i've been trying to u PM u but your inbox is full!!!

anyways back to topic- wow! cyrus go ahead and buy it and mod it like crazy

though on the real one wold look good!!
oh thanks archit buddy!..i've cleared it now , you can PM me!Thanks!smiley17.gif

YEs i was planning to buy that one....until 5 minuites ago!! When i stumbled upon this!!!!

Yes, This is the S 63 ///AMG!!! And MY GOD!! IS IT BEAUTIFUL!!

a2pb7.jpg
w420.png

b2zd7.jpg
w420.png

c2sb0.jpg
w420.png

d2zy6.jpg
w420.png

e2hb4.jpg
w420.png
CYRUS432008-12-09 06:34:41

yes the M5 available here is also black, the camaro in both Blue and red and Porsche in blue...

This time am getting good collection as in my city its rare and thus am planning to grab one...I liked Porsche and Camaro..have to see M5 again...

Before i was more inclined towards camaro but now m more towards porsche..Now lets see...
bluesapphire2008-12-13 04:03:13

some more pics of my cars...

This is Santro i got it with my Santro when we bought in year 1998..i told dealer to give this model then only we will buy car from him..this is made in Korea exclusively for Hyundai when the car was launch in India..I dont know many will like it or not..

sun106zf2.jpg

sun108ev2.jpg

sun109hj6.jpg

Now this my more than 10 year old Merc A class..this is not the model made by any big company like Maisto so detailing isnt good but as its maintained well, i am showing it here...Beware its too small and also the santro above is too small..I also had bigger Red A class but a kids in my family broke them in instalments..its was awesome with big alloys..

sun111fy0.jpg

sun110kw7.jpg

Now my cute small beetle..it should be 5-7 times smaller than santro and merc A class..its also more than 10 year old..Many kids of my family had eyes on this car but i never gave them..

sun113fk9.jpg

sun114vb0.jpg

bluesapphire2008-12-13 04:20:54

Now yesterday i got a 1:24 model for myself..Although i saw many 1:24 models from sometime but was never impressed by those, but yesterday i got this Audi R8 and was fascinated by the model and finishing in this sized model..Its by Maisto..

sun095ko5.jpg

sun097hi4.jpg

sun098fh2.jpg

sun100op3.jpg

sun102xv2.jpg

sun105zb4.jpg

sun103ys1.jpg

sun104tk2.jpg

I just love this model and also grey color was available but white is more attractive to me..
bluesapphire2008-12-13 04:27:14

Here you go. Sorry about the ones before. Forgot to resize them!!

Currently, the wheels have been changed. Give me a Couple of mins to post the pics with the new Wheels!!
CYRUS432008-12-13 06:07:12

the players collection by Maisto is just awesome..even i have one Hummer from players collection.. heres the pic posted on the previous pages..

Actually that CLS looks much better with those funky alloys rather those simple ones.. bluesapphire2008-12-13 06:14:10