lavkesh

TVS Apache RTR 180 Launched!

Apache RTR180-  180cc,17.3ps,similar styling to the RTR160.

youtube video-

TVS_Apache_RTR_160_Wallpaper%20%282%29.j

Bajaj wil launch its new Pulsar 180DTSi with 17.02ps,similar styling to the Pulsar 200DTSi...No match for RTR performancesmiley2.gif

180.JPG

YIPPEE ....HOORAYY.my dreams have finally come true

1.3 BHP and 20 C.C more over the last model....come on what more could we indian bikers want!!!???smiley30.gif

CYRUS432009-06-16 14:05:30

i like the rear mudguard designsmiley10.gif.the headlight n tail light could hav

been redesigned.white rim stripes n white body color looks goodsmiley36.gif....i

think white alloys will look better..smiley4.gif1a_1024x768.jpg

it would look like an ambulance or a Police bike if everything is white!! as sparshq said.. nothing exciting about this.

Why dont bike manufacturers think beyond 180s and 200s.

Get a 250cc with 22bhp yaar!! Do we have any bikes in this bracket??? apart from RE there is nothing!! 

White color is new for bikes and looks good on this, but they already had 160cc, its no use to have a new engine of 180cc, atleast they should have launched 200/220cc engine by spending some more on a product and get something new, why to be behind everytime....Apache is already now not selling like before and changes like this are also not gonna help, people will go for Fz-16 or if in 180cc they will opt for Pulsar 180 which now looks like 200cc and that is very good thing, coz the 200cc better than 220...

here is the review of the apache rtr 180 :-

apache-rtr-180.jpg

Product upgrades in this country are all about visual alterations. Most bike makers have the misconception that making a reasonably good looking bike is good enough for it to sell. Most of the bike maker are concentrating more on looks than performance. Recently Bajaj also upgraded it Pulsar 150 and 180, in Pulsar 150 UG-IV there are only visual upgrades but Pulsar 180 has received more than a visual upgrade - it has got inceased power of  engine, new broader wheels, new shock absorbers, clip-on

Well I think that it looks great in white the RTR160 had almost the same performance of R15 but at a fraction of its cost but this has far exceeded the R15 on performace front and can beat the pulsar .

The reason for bringing just 20cc more was that TVs had already thought of exporting the 180cc varient so its didn't take any investment to make just 20cc more .It like why launch Kappa when 1.1lt engine was already available.

RTR 180 launched today..Rs 63,990 Ex delhi...top speed of 125kmph..0-60kmph in 4.15 sec..(TVS claimed)...i want to see a performance comparo between RTR180 vs R15 vs Karizma.