singhji1977

Should i Buy Honda Activa ?

Dear Friends

earlier i was confused between bikes. but now i have decided to buy a gearless scooter because the scooter can be utilised by me and wife also. I am making my mood for New Honda Activa launched in April' 2009. The reasen for Honda activa is that a man and woman both looks geniune while riding this vehicle. Is there any other gearless scooter is better to this option? Please help me to make my decision.

Warm Regards

Navjot

POST DELETED

Please Refrain from posting one liners without any real information on this Forum.

Please Refrain from using SMS language on this Forum.

Team AUTOCAR.
CYRUS432009-04-19 10:19:15

Dear friends

I had put my problem to this forum so as to get the right advise. but unfortunately i have got no guidance in confirming my decision. I found it of no use for me. At last i have bought the activa and i am very happy with my decision. i also suggest others who are in dillema about buying the activa that they should go for it without any hesitation. The two wheelers is too smooth and while driving i myself could not hear any engine noise. The engine is very silent even at 50-60 kmph. The build quality is excellent. My petrol tank was full in rs 200/- only(in panipat). I bought the grey color activa. It is very good looking multipurpose scooter by honda. I felt no lack in power while riding with my wife and 4 years old baby. the little effort was felt while climbing on steep roads. while single riding there is no issue with application of brakes and complete halt by the wehicle as per the expectations but while double riding when i applied the brkes, the vehicle covered comparatively little more distance before coming to halt. The odometer and speedometer panel is not much illuminated in night. Instrument panel illumination is little less than the expectations. Though the Front shock absorbers of avtiva do not offer as much resistant to jerks as offered by the shockabsorbers of motorcycles but yet the vehicle is smoot and offer good suspension surprisingly. But overall i am very happy to choose activa.

Bye Bye. 

Please Don't Exceed 50kph (Half Throttle) for the First 750kms (First Oil Change) to avoid Excess Stress on the Engine since it is still new. The Engine Parts Face more Friction while new and needs Less Stress. You rode it up to 60kph as you said above.

After the First Oil Change, you can ride it up to its Top Speed without any problem. But Please use it carefully for initial 750 kms.

Wish you Happy and Trouble-Free Riding.

Well you can try the Aviator also it has optional alloys and disc which make for better look and safety . Activa has a new 110cc engine and you can compare their performance with a TD .Access is also good but the FE is less and if you can live with that then it is the one to go for.