SHAAN

i10 or astar

i10, even if ritz launches, it's better than ritz in all aspects. Interior, looks quality and will be good in performance too. I bet you won't like the looks of the ugly ritz.

I would suggest you to go for Hyundai i10. The car is fabulous with best of features and excellent engine technology. Even A-Star is good but Hyundai i10 has crossed many milestone in the domestic as well as the international market.

the i10 is surely a better car than the a-star. the main drawback of the a-star is that it is cramped as compared to the i10 as it is based on the same alto platform.

makes sense to wait for the ritz which should be launched soon. the base version should start close to 4L.

i10 kappa is the best in class both in fuel efficiency & great power.

A-star may give marginally high FE than kappa, but due to 3 cylinder concept (thats in all aluminium block) may give less engine durablity.

Because 3 cylinder is known for crank shaft inbalance and vibration can be noticed (like in M800 & alto). M800 & alto may have good engine life due to Cast iron block which easily observe the vibrations.