sgt.flippy

Wanted: Indian interior parts! (ford fiesta)

I'm from Belgium in Europe, and we have noticed the Indian Ford Fiesta has a much nicer center console (the part around gearstick and handbrake). So I'm trying to find a way to get it!

To be more clear, ours looks like this:

fiesta-st-interior.jpg

Note the circle shape around the gear stick and just a bit of plastic around the handbrake.

While yours should look like this:

23042009409.jpg

23042009411.jpg

So if anyone can help me to source these parts, any help will be very welcome!

You have a kool Ford man!! Am planning to buy the hot sporty 1.6 sports variant of the Indian Ford Fiesta complete with rear spoiler, alloys and racing body kit. anyways Is it possible to fit parts of Indian Ford fiesta in your European Ford fiesta? becoz the indian version has been specially made from scratch for the indian market and doesnt share any plastic parts with its european cousin and quality of materials in your car is much better than the indian model. Since your car's interior is blue and black the interior of ford fiesta in india is beige in color(except the 1.6S variant), as a result it wont match with your car.Plus changing parts of your fiesta with Indian fiesta may void your car's warranty. it would be advisable it you kindly accept the console of your car as it is more sporty looking compared to our indian ford fiesta.

swiftvxi062009-04-26 07:24:45

I'm talking only about the center console. The interior I posted is from the ST 2.0 petrol variant, which is more sporty than mine too. Mine is just plain gray.

And the outside is different, only the body panels though, underneath it's the same car. Dashboard is exactly the same, only the panel around the handbrake and gear gaitor is different, and that parts looks a lot worse on our version.

But I kinda gave up on this, seems too much effort for what it's worth.

Its like this the GRASS IS ALWAYS GREEN ON THE OTHER SIDE smiley4.gif I would have liked the interiors of your car!!!

It's like this Ford here finds that indians like a lot of cubby holes and storage places and hence these changes in the indian version, you will find a lot of such storage spaces in most of the Indian cars.

Well I don't think Fords spare parts are freely available except for the dealerships which don't give any part to the market so it won't be possible to outsource these parts. Sorry

As far as I know any interior part can be ordered. An Indian Ford dealer e-mailed me back with the price of the part, but never answered to my request for more information. So I know it's available.

you can get any car parts in Meerut as it is the biggest spare parts market in North India as lots of people here do trading for 2nd hand parts. i myself have purchased some parts from here