sujith3120

Dzire VS Logan real time comparison.

My Bet is the Logan, The dzire for me doesnt looklike a complete car,personally! Secondly,the seats are cramped too. Also, the FE of the Logan is alsoknown to be a tad better to the DZire...So itsthe Logan all the way!

mahindra renault ..shown the indian what a proper sedan means ....sedan is not a hatch with boot ...rather it must give u the space and comfort more than a hatch ..

now a days cars like indica vista , getz , i20 , fabia , and even uva offres more space than dzire .. and we call it sedan.. smiley36.gif

All parts available ' date=' readily. This is mine and other members of the forum too...

[/quote']

+1 - never heard of any spare parts issues with the Logan.

Most Mahindra dealers have good inventory levels of spares. Some - slow moving parts might not be available readily but then that's an issue with every manufacturer.

PS: You wouldn't believe this but certain Maruti 800 parts are impossible to source. I needed to replace the heater core for my M800 and I couldn't find it anywhere in Bangalore and Lucknow. Eventually had to have one made at a local radiator shop.

I've never faced any problem with non-availability of spare of Logan. But as said by dtandon, some slow moving parts may not be available, but that's the problem with many manufacturers.

mahindra renault ..shown the indian what a proper sedan means ....sedan is not a hatch with boot ...rather it must give u the space and comfort more than a hatch ..

now a days cars like indica vista ' date=' getz , i20 , fabia , and even uva offres more space than dzire .. and we call it sedan.. smiley36.gif [/quote']

The linea is a punto with a boot, the jetta is a golf with a boot and you can go on. Many hatch backs have sedan derivatives which are purposeful cars and they serve what they are set out for. I'm not saying this bcoz i'm a dzire owner, but I'm sort of tired with your anti-maruti comments which are really absurd. look we dont hate hyundais { if thats what you love}. I would prefer the i10 over the a-star, the 120 over the fabia..so its just about picking the right car for an individual's purpose. So please be a bit more mature and share some useful facts rather than just going all out against maruti.

dear sujith ...

i have never commentd on any maruti or any other car without a reson ...u can call me a maruti hater or hyundai lover ..or whatever u want ...but i have travelled a lot in dzire a my friend own one ..and being a dzire owner i doubt that u wud agree ..but dzire hss a cheaper build quality than even my santro ...u can experience it personally if u want ...

now abt space i hope u know it well that dzire has lesser interior space than even getz , vista, uva, and other entry level sedan ...

so now if u want me to regard dzire as sedan just bacause it looks big or has three box design ..than m sorry ...for me sedan is all abt qulity , comfort and space ...not just to look like a sedan ....

no hard feelings please ...rishi-del2009-05-24 14:59:27