FuelRunGod

Scoop! Alfa Coming To India

Alfa are not much known by Indians as much as Audi or BMW before they came .Alfa will rival the 3series A4 and C-class .They have good line of engines specially the diesel .They are pioneer in common rail DE.

WOW its great news that ALFA is coming to INDIA. the PRICING will be Key factor. whom will it competete  the  TEANA , Pasat and Superb or BMW 3's and Merc.

who will be the Dealer their own Franchise or any tie up

Has anyone got any Pics of this Hot car ???? Please dont hesitate to share.

Alpha cars are generally known for their "hot" character and they will bring the much needed "spice" in the Indian market.  Great news for India!

Jitz

Jitesh please its 'Alfa' not 'Alpha' Yes, they will look good but shouldn't Fiat concentrate on fixing its dealers first? why distract the people servicing cars with another complicated model like 159?

Jitesh please its 'Alfa' not 'Alpha' Yes, they will look good but shouldn't Fiat concentrate on fixing its dealers first? why distract the people servicing cars with another complicated model like 159?

Oops! smiley9.gifSorry kerbhopper for the typo.  Just that I got too excited that one of my dream cars is coming to India. I understand that certain typos are not well received, like we don't like Diya Mirza being mis-spelt as "Deeya" Mirza, a lot of fans will be hurt!  Cheers mate!

Jitz
FuelRunGod2007-10-29 11:36:10

Alfa's are known for their design, pizzaz and performance....and also for their corroding bodies...so beware...and they are Italian and they will be slightly/more unreliable and 'quirky' to go with their reputation...

If the pricing of the Alfa 159 is close to the one specified in ACI's issue, then Alfa could get the cash register rolling.  I wonder if it is a good idea to sell such a car through existing Fiat dealers.  One major reason for Fiat failing in India is their lousy dealerships!  Perhaps they could start a new chain of exclusive dealers, beginning with the Metros at least.  It is a kind of reaction when you see the Grand Vitara in a Maruti showroom alongside all the Zens and Altos.  After all, its a Maruti! 

Jitz.