* Vocal White

* Minimal Grey

* Hip Hop Black

* Metallic Blue

* Red

* Another shade of grey

NOTE

Trim Levels are similar to Linea's except

* Active veriant will feature only Front Power Windows.

* Features of Dynamic Pack will be transferred to Emotion as there is no Dynamic Pack.

LAUNCH

*1st week of June

The news is internal and subject to change and please do not ask for source.

nim12esh2009-04-28 11:00:45

nim12esh....thanks for the info man.

I'm actually waiting with the money ready for mu Punto.

How certain are you about the launch timing..because Fiat showrooms in Delhi have been telling me july-august and I really don't want to wait that long

No' date=' don't need to trust showroom, when fiat chairman said that it will launch in May-June.[/quote']

Well buddy here's the link which says 3rd quarter launch :-

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/fiat%5Cs-component-localisation-plantrack/59616/on

Punto & Linea's localisation content will be 90% by 2010. Whoa!! Great going. Palio after being in our market for almost a decade is still at 60%. Proves to show how much faith Fiat has on Punto & Linea.

H I GUYS ,

i WANT TO BUY AN DIESEL CAR IN 6.5 LACS segment , I am waiting for new indigo  vista can any one tell about price & expected date of launch i liked Linea also but it is very costly 7.80 lacs which is above my budget .

What I have learned about Linea and G. Punto is that Fiat wants to export these models to all those countries where there is 'Right hand driving" from India apart from selling them in India, therefore they are localising at a great pace and make India hub for Right hand drive base.

With this it will also help them to compete in India also with Fair prices.

Hope this will rest ASAS issue by far and large.

Looking for others coments please..! 

I THINK U R RIGHT BUT SWIFT DZIRE LOOKS VEY BOXY INFACT BOOT S LIKE A BOX ATTACHED to hatch infact if i compare dzire in indigo purely on looks i find present  indigo much better , ofcourse indigo paint quality is inferior  but i think indigo vista will redefine this entry level sedan segment in a big way>>> what do u think

Racharya

The Swift Dzire may not be the best looking, but believe me, it's performance will blow your hair away. It's much better than Indigo, although Indigo has an edge in Build Quality.

The launch date of Indigo Vista is not confirmed and can range anytime till October.

Otherwise, if you increase your budget to around 50k more, you can try SX4 vxi or the Linea Active Pack Petrol. That would be your best bet.

racharyya-you only have two options, dzire or the logan if you want a diesel sedan for 6 lakhs..the current indigo is no where in the league of the dzire or the logan! I own a dzire and my dad owns a logan , i can assure you that both are equally good cars..go for the dzire if you can compromise on the space..but the waiting period is really high..so if you cant wait, i think it is the logan for you.

Otherwise' date=' if you increase your budget to around 50k more, you can try SX4 vxi or the Linea Active Pack Petrol. That would be your best bet.[/quote']

sparsh..he has a running of 80 kms a day..how can u suggest him a 'petrol' car tat too SX4 which is so thirsty..!! smiley5.gif..he need's a diesel..

@ racharya...if you can cope with the waiting period of dzire..then go for it ..orelse logan is for you..

I THINK U R RIGHT BUT SWIFT DZIRE LOOKS VEY BOXY INFACT BOOT S LIKE A BOX ATTACHED to hatch infact if i compare dzire in indigo purely on looks i find present  indigo much better ' date=' ofcourse indigo paint quality is inferior  but i think indigo vista will redefine this entry level sedan segment in a big way>>> what do u think[/quote'] Hi,

For your budget of around 6.5lacs there are quite a few options available in market, That is - upcoming Indigo Vista, Swift dZire, Renault Logan , Ford ikon.

Talking about dzire first, its a great car loaded with features at low price, don't know why you didn't liked its boot but in comparo with indigo its much properly designed, it will take sometime to get "used to" with its designing.

Now, Renault logan its a very very spacious car with nice engine but i won't recomed because refreshed version is coming soon, Now comes ikon, ageing Ikon has got good interiors with facelifted front which has given the car new lease of life but Ford's spares can be bit heavy on pocket, IMO, dZire suits your requirememnts overall and do have a look at it, Also TD others which i've mentioned above,otherwise wait for upcoming indigo vista.All the best. smiley1.gif

Guys thank you ALL FOR YOU INPUTS but i have following two questions in mind .

1. I have this confirmed news coming in that since TATA motors have a official tie up in india & they have a new assembly line for LINEA as  well as grand Punto in TATA motors plant at Ranjangaon plant (Pune ) very soon  SWIFT & as well as desire will not have Fiat  engines (Quadrajet )  so aim really scared to buy a Suzuki Diesel car no doubt they are best in petrol  .

2.Apple to apple Comparision of Swift DZRE (VDI ) & Indigo LX dicor as ther are of same price on road which one would u suggest i personally find Indigo better as it is more spacious & dezire looks very boxy to me .may be Indigo paint quality is little inferior which one would you suggest .I have used Indica V2 Dls for 5 yrs & am very satisfied with it even now its absolutely running ok n gud.

3. I have also seen spy pictures of Indigo Vista on autocar only & i find it amazing is it worth while to wait for it specially in view of  Suzuki dzire without Fiat Qudrajet engine.

In total i am looking for an value for money car as i drive 80 -90 kms in mumbai city & drive on highways too , TATA cars though  not very refined in build & finish are very sturdy & reliable.

Guys looking forward to your inputs which will help me taking a wise decesion specially on the Swift Dzire coming without fiat engines.  

Guys thank you ALL FOR YOU INPUTS but i have following two questions in mind .

1. I have this confirmed news coming in that since TATA motors have a official tie up in india & they have a new assembly line for LINEA as  well as grand Punto in TATA motors plant at Ranjangaon plant (Pune ) very soon  SWIFT & as well as desire will not have Fiat  engines (Quadrajet )  so aim really scared to buy a Suzuki Diesel car no doubt they are best in petrol  .

2.Apple to apple Comparision of Swift DZRE (VDI ) & Indigo LX dicor as ther are of same price on road which one would u suggest i personally find Indigo better as it is more spacious & dezire looks very boxy to me .may be Indigo paint quality is little inferior which one would you suggest .I have used Indica V2 Dls for 5 yrs & am very satisfied with it even now its absolutely running ok n gud.

3. I have also seen spy pictures of Indigo Vista on autocar only & i find it amazing is it worth while to wait for it specially in view of  Suzuki dzire without Fiat Qudrajet engine.

In total i am looking for an value for money car as i drive 80 -90 kms in mumbai city & drive on highways too ' date=' TATA cars though  not very refined in build & finish are very sturdy & reliable.

Guys looking forward to your inputs which will help me taking a wise decesion specially on the Swift Dzire coming without fiat engines.  
[/quote']

FIRST OF ALL, IT IS FIAT MULTIJET....NOT QUADRAJET.

QUADRAJET IS THE CHANGED NAME FOR VISTA DIESEL WHICH USES THE SAME FIAT MULTIJET ENGINE WITH NAME AS QUADRAJET.

NO, THE FIAT ENGINES ON SWIFT AND SWIFT DZIRE WOULD NOT BE DISCONTINUED BUT THEIR PETROL ENGINES WOULD BE DISCONTINED AND THEN THEY WILL BE LAUNCHED AGAIN WITH NEW PETROL ENGINES.

YOU CAN GO FORWARD FOR THE SWIFT DZIRE DIESEL.