dpvirgo

Bought a new Hyundai Accent Executive

Dear All,

Just a BIG BANG!! yesterday I was entering the National Highway 8 from a feeder road- waiting for the road to clear- a Hyundai Santro Black Color Car came recklessly fast from Wrong Side and Banged me Head on! I saw it coming but could do nothing! smiley3.gif now I dont know how to post the pictures- the santro bonnet was busted my bumper too was damaged badly but not a scratch to me or the guys in the santro!! Miraculous escape and thanks to Hyundai- They really make SAFE cars!!!

Its good for your great escape, thanks to the god & your safe carsmiley1.gif.

Its bad your car got damagedsmiley19.gif

Hyundai making safe cars because their small cars is in number one export qty. They got 5* saftety in their i20 model in the tough Europeon safety norms.

you may get the sagety test results of all cars in the below link.

the car on road price was 5.5 lakhs and the discounts I received was accessories, like a basis panasonic music player with speakers, car cover, seat covers, tefflon coat etc worth rs 7000 rs and insurance for the first year free worth 15K.

Hey Guys, I own an Accent executive 2008 model. Very happy with the car in last 2 n half years. With the petrol prices goig over the roof, I'm planning to get it CNG converted. My monthly running is around 750 kms, mostly in city i.e Pune.

I need info abt the Accent executive performance after CNG fitting, how much does it run in one filling of arnd 8.5 kg CNG. Currently mine is giving around 11-12 KMPL in city on Petrol.

Please suggest on the pros/cons of getting the CNG fitted in Accent executive.

Hi, I see that you have converted ur Accent to CNG.

I noticed that it gave u around 21 KMPL as per ur post..How is it doing now..how much mileage currently.

I own Accent executive, bought in Oct 2008. Do u suggest getting CNG fitted in it...any cons that you see ?

Please suggest..Ur experience should be valuable for me to go ahead. :)