DnDs

i10 sports/swift vxi/i20 magna

Just upload the pictures in imageshack and resize it to 640x480

Then go to My images and select the share option for the pice you want to upload. Then just select the first option, direct link for forums and just paste it here. Simple.

Cheers!

thanx sparshq, will certainly upload them by this weekend, as i don't have one with myself, probably after comming back from my natives, along with a review as well.

and regarding FE, should i go to the dealer and get the car checked, coz my wife drives at an average speed of about 45-50 kmph, still i am getting such a low Economy out of it.

hi projectile

thanx for your suggestions, but i have already bought the car, i am just inquiring about the less FE that i am getting at the moment, coz i expected it to give me more fe than it is giving at present.

Hey congrats on your purchase!

Firstly, which city do you live in? Personally, 12-13 with AC in city limits is not bad at all. But that depends on the traffic conditions. Here in Mumbai, I would be ecstatic by that figure..And don't believe everything the dealers tell you. You would be surprised at their level of awareness/knowledge. No offence meant, but its the truth.

hi all!

its been one month since i bought my car, here is a small review of my experience which includes one long highway trip:

well to start of, the car is very good and satisfies all my and my wife's requirements.

In city:

in city the car has mainly been driven by my wife and she feels the car gives her effortless pleasure of driving. the car has been driven with 100% A.c. on so i guess that is the main reason why we are getting a bit lesser mielage (arnd 13kmpl) probably another reason could be that it hasn't been through its first due service.

driving comfort- again since car has been driven (95 percent) mainly by wife in city so i'm writing this review on her behalf. the car is great as far as manouverability is concerned. one thing i personally liked about the engine is its low end torque, it really helps the car to puch even in the higher gear, so it makes the job of changing gears in traffic easier. The AC is really good and cools the cabin pretty fast, even at the second fan speed, the rear passengers don't feel the heat.

Highway:

The car really performed well on the highways, though the car was new i made her run at 120 kmpl with 3 people and boot filled upto capacity, but still it was moving smooothly. the mielage i got was 14.5 kmpl, but considering 3 people in the car and boot full of luggage, i think the figures are qute respectable, but i keep this question for you guys to answer.

cons:

overall i found the car to be very good but it lacks one thing that is the dead paddle alongside accelerator. on my highway stretch i found it uncomfortable to keep my right foot on the paddle. my 800 has an even better foot position.

verdict:

the car is really awesome, something i really liked. apart from the foot position, i think the car is a complete package and a great VFM.

my ratting-9.5/10

thanx sparshq for helping me uploading the pics, sry for not posting then earlier, i was just busy working.

also the pics qualty are not that goos as i have clicked them from my cell, will post better pics this weekend.

drive safe

hi all!

i just wanted to ask, that how can i know the month of manufacturing of my car?

the year of manufacturing is 2009, of which i was really apprehensive about as it is mentioned in the insurance papers, but nothing has been mentioned about the month of manufacturing.

thank you!

what i did notice is the VIM(vehicle Identification Number) written in the co-passenger's door floor. but could't find the month of manufacturing.

can any one owning i10 here tell me.

thank you once again.

regards

DnDs

cons:

overall i found the car to be very good but it lacks one thing that

is the dead paddle alongside accelerator. on my highway stretch i found

it uncomfortable to keep my right foot on the paddle. my 800 has an

even better foot position.

Can anyone tell me how can there be a dead pedal alongside Accelerator?

Or is he mistaken to Dead Pedal alongside Clutch Pedal?

well sudeep the dead pedal is actually a pedal that is "dead" which does not control any operation that it does not perform acceleration or braking,etc in other words you can say that the dead pedal is simply a raised area on the floor (or side of the floor) sometimes covered with a rubber slip mat where you can rest your feet, it usually is helpfull in long drives when you are going at a constant speed and you rest you right feet on dead paddle at the same time keeping your car moving at the desired speed.

regards

DnDs

well sudeep the dead pedal is actually a pedal that is "dead" which does not control any operation that it does not perform acceleration or braking' date='etc in other words you can say that the dead pedal is simply a raised area on the floor (or side of the floor) sometimes covered with a rubber slip mat where you can rest your feet, it usually is helpfull in long drives when you are going at a constant speed and you rest you right feet on dead paddle at the same time keeping your car moving at the desired speed.regardsDnDs[/quote']Well, I know that a Dead Pedal is helpful on long drives. Also I have seen it in pics of Santro. As Far As I Know, The Dead Pedal is provided for LEFT Foot Only.smiley1.gif

But I am hearing this for First Time that Even Right Foot can have a Dead Pedal.smiley3.gif