vikas12

Ikon or logan diesel

My suggestion from personal experience will be the Ikon. Ford has much better service stations across the country to help its customer's needs. Its a very reliable and low cost maintaining car.

Check this site out for its test drive.

Go for the Ikon TDCi. Its a far better car compared to Logan with better driving experience and better ergonomics as i own the Ikon TDCi. Its a car that can be driven really hard...it has superb ride and handling.the best in its class.Plus Ford's A.S.S is far better compared to Mahindra-Renault and it would be less expensive to maintain an ikon than a logan as majority of its part come from Europe. Go for IKON TDCi. Also you can go for the limited edition Ikon TDCi   i -kool Variant with free MP3 player, body side mouldings, keyless entry, seat covers and rear spoiler at a marginal increase in price compared to regular Ikon TDCi. swiftvxi062009-08-24 14:30:01

ikon is more of a safer buy than logan as it is a well established product in india ...logan is not doing well ...and u cant be sure of its resale value also ....moreover ....ikon give u better status value than logan ....and we all know this mont autocars 20000km all india drive in ikons...changed my perception abt the car competely ....

Go for Logan,

there is a saying in Tamil "Kal adi patalum kan adi padakudadhu" which means getting hurt by a stone is better than enviable eyes

1. People don't envy you, since most people think you take taxi for your   commute(Taxi Image)

2. People respect your taste for Vintage cars(but still pity you for not getting 50-60 yrs old cars)

Jokes apart, an Ikon is favoured for 1.Good Looks, 2.Low Price, 3. High Mileage, 4. Best rear seat comfort, 5. Sportyness(Ford's race breed) , 6. Better AfterSS. 7.Resale 8.Status

Common, the ikon is anyday better than logan. its not only good a more comfortable and sporty feel to it, but its better on the handling and performance as well. The mileage is much higher than people assume and its just a nice sedan ride :)

that is right. reliability is a major factor that comes into consideration after the car has been bought. no one wants to visit the service centers unless we are called for scheduled maintenence.

^^^^

And who here has any facts to back up the claim that the Ikon is more reliable than the Logan ?

A simple fact of life is that the underdog's always try harder to come out to the top. Mahindra isn't doing badly when it comes to customer satisfaction. They try hard to please, so does Fiat. dtandon2009-08-28 15:50:45

1-  Who told you the Ikon is more reliable???? And how did u derieve to that conclusion??

2- The Logan has been in the Limca book of records for being India's Most Fuel Efficient car so why do yous say the Ikon is more fuel efficient??? Check Clublogan . com for the article which has Official Documentation from AUTOCAR and MAHINDRA RENAULT which shows the Logan is Cheapest to maintain amongst cars in its category including the IKON.

Guys, Ford is known to be always costlier in maintainance and running costs. I saw so cause i had an Ikon before i bought the Logan. Also, i also would like to say that the Ford Fiesta Diesel is a better and a more peppier car to drive bt is nt as fuel efficient as the Logan.

here are the images and links for you

It clearly states that the Ford Ikon is 41% more costlier to maintain than the Logan !!

http://clublogan.com/?p=92

http://clublogan.com/logan/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/diesel1.jpg

http://clublogan.com/logan/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/petrol1.jpg