nim12esh

MS Ritz (Splash) launch details leaked..!!!

2ceqg5d.jpg

288cc93.jpg

qzj0g2.jpg

aey1xw.jpg

30n956f.jpg

u1y84.jpg

21lqqfl.jpg

There are few cars

grey_loader.gif

that fit the requirement of Indian hatchback car buyer better than the

new Ritz. It has everything on paper that customers in this segment

want, space, quality, modern engineering, and a choice of two very

appealing engines. But is the new car

as good as everyone expects it to be ? Here is an in depth first look.

UNDER THE SKIN

The Ritz, also known as the Splash in other markets, is a car that

This will be a seller. The A Star isnt doing too well in the market and is suffering because of its small space constraints. Wait till next year. With the 800 gone, Alto prices will drop and A Star Prices will drop too.

This car has the best interior seen on a compact Maruti. The two tone dash is well designed, with the subtle grey inserts and an attractive looking central console.

[/Quote]

Now thats really pleasant to listen to. There is nothing stopping this car from selling. People were talking about swift beater. Well its right here and by maruti only.

There was just one flaw with MS cars and that was the quality. Issue seems to have been resolved here. Lets this translates to other cars too.

Is there no climate control? Cos this looks like the top variant but still knobs look like they are of AC

Maruti, Ramp up your capacitities, cos you are going to have more bookings than you can handle.

Well I was dissappointed reading the review of the Ritz I had hoped it would come with 15'' rims and the suspension is soft and with tall proportions it would sways more .Is there biege inside the Indian model coz maruti are not bringing beige and we don't like the beige of the estilo also .

Read Ritz review on Whatcar, the car looks impressive.

Shortcomings are limited & strengths aplenty!

IMO, its a sure shot success for Maruti, i10 beware!

Well I was dissappointed reading the review of the Ritz I had hoped it would come with 15'' rims and the suspension is soft and with tall proportions it would sways more .Is there biege inside the Indian model coz maruti are not bringing beige and we don't like the beige of the estilo also .

Ritz has 15 inch alloys according to whatcar test

bhaiyo aur sirf bhaiyo ( behan to yaha koi hai hi nahi )...can anyone tell me dont u carry some laugage when u go for a weekend trip ...but i think maruti people r dirty they dont change clothes for 3 , 4, days as they think a car doesnot need sufficient boot space to carry laugage ....again they did not bother to give it some good boot space to carry laugage ...MARUTI NOT SURE ABOUT U BUT I TAKE BATH AND CHANGES CLOTH DAILY ......WHY U WANT MY DAD OR MOM TO CARRY BAGGAGES ON THEIR LAP ALL THROUGH THE JOURNEY ...PEOPLE CAOMPARING IT BY I20 ....i20 HAS 300L OF BOOT IN COMPARISION TO RITZ 172L ( I BELIEVE SAME AS ALTO ).... smiley36.gif

@rishi-del

I wont comment on what you said, cause you are a blind maruti baiter. You wont like anything thats launched by maruti in your whole life, so its a waste trying to convince yourahul18102009-05-09 18:04:15

Sounds a nd looks good on paper.

Hope MS dont mess up this initial brouhaha by giving us cheap plastics nad usual cost cutting oriented stuff.

Lot of goodies wven in the SX4 were tackier and reduced the overall image of the car...

I see serious competition to the i10, but then i still feelthe build quality inthe i10 will still bring people to it even after Ritz launches..

Look forward to the launch..

Ritz seems to be  a clear winner from Maruti!!

The  intreriors seem to be o  high quality, as per autocarindia reports. I like beige interior, though I may not go for it, since keeping them clean is a tough Job!! :)

But I dont get the idea in comparing Ritz with i10! apart from i10 having a 1.2lit engine and is almost as pricey as Ritz (for kappa engine), it is smaller and less comfortable than Ritz. What I like most about i10 is the interiors. Interiors alone! smiley36.gif

A-star is picking up sales faster, and I think it will eat into the sales of i10 too!

Ritz has 15 inch alloys according to whatcar test
Well if you see the autocarindia site Ritz is having the swift zxi's alloys which are 14''.

Also which colour car is shown in What car review if it is blue then it is european spec one but if it is grey then it is indian spec one.

Well with this one i have some hope that after this product may be my mindset changes for Maruti but only if they have build quality, plastics and space not better than before but at par or better than competitors, otherwise day by day my hatred towards Ms is increasing especially after A-star...

I also hope that it has space according to its size unlike Swift/A-star which look huge but are most cramped in their respective segments which according to me is simply not acceptable, if your car is small from inside then it should look small from outside, why to pretend that you make big cars ...

I just hope this is good product overall and not just MARUTI badge...

ritz is getting launched on may 15....for a complete test drive report log on to teambhp.com....their is a complete test report in their !!!!

this car looks like a winner to me and now the pricing is key....i hope they dont mess up on it !!!!

rahul 1810..

u did not want to commit on my post but u did ...

moreover i admit that i hate maruti and will keep on hating them untill they dont make good and sensible cars ..so u r right no point convincing me...but once maruti makes a good and practicle car ...i wud not bother u to convince me that maruti makes good cars ..i shall myself praise maruti ....

i read road test on tembhp also ...in pics boot dont look like above 230l ...as claimed here ...but if it is 240 or more ..then i accept it makes sense...but if it not then again its a MARUTI .

i just want from maruti that one day it makes a car which is best in the segment ..like i10 ,i20, city , scorpio ,

Well I think many will opt for the Ritz against the swift and the reason quoted by the MD is very right .

@nim12esh    I don't think Maruti will invest money on making Ritzire as they have head too many complaints about the look of Dzire . Also a Ritzire will never looks like a sedan coz it is too boxy to be elongated.

?

@nim12esh    I don't think Maruti will invest money on making Ritzire as they have head too many complaints about the look of Dzire . Also a Ritzire will never looks like a sedan coz it is too boxy to be elongated.
Well although their may be many complains regarding looks of dzire, but then its selling like anything so MS are bothered only about sales and nothing else, and you never know, maruti can do anything and they know that probablity of success of their vehicles is very high..

BTW, here is the crash test of Ritz and an article by IAB..Have a look..

http://indianautosblog.com/2009/05/maruti-suzuki-ritz-special-crash-test-video

well it doesnt makes any difference if people like rishi-del hate maruti and love tata...maruti is a small car champion and yes space is on the lesser side in their cars but their reliability is in the leagues of honda,toyota...tata can never match the reliability of maruti....in tata's cars half of the components of the car get changed within the 10,000 km mark...and obviously dude you cant get a 500 litre boot on a small car....u r making so much noise about the boot space tell me how many times while travelling in car you use the boot ?????? boot is used in only 2 out of 10 cases !!!!!