Sign in to follow this  
TSReddy

Which make of SPOILER?

Greetings 

Need some advice

I bought a new Tavera 2 months ago.  I am thinking about having a Spoiler installede.  The dealer told me that if I wanted a Chevrolet spoiler, he has to drill some holes to install.  If he installed one from Kumar associates called "classique" brand, he could do with a clamp.

Any suggestions on which route to go.

By the way, I am satisfied with the top-end Tavera so far.  The mileage is about 10 km in town and about 14 on the highway.  They said that the mileage will improve to 13 in town and 18 on high way by the 3rd oil change.

We will see.  After sitting on leather seats in my Benz in US for about 20 years, it is good to sit on the leather seats with good lower back support in Tavera.  

TSR

By and large unless the spoiler is really well designed it is more of a style statement. I will go for the OE. Normally drilling and fixing is done rather than clamping.

What's the logic of having a spoiler on a MUV other than a extra brake lamp. I fail to see what people find attaching a additional appendage to the vehicle which is useless in all means and creates a headache after a couple of years and eventually has to be removed.