manish0_0

Toyota to launch Lexus cars

As Indian auto market shows signs of recovery, Toyota plans to follow the footsteps of bigger luxury car makers like BMW,Mercedes and Audi. The much expected Lexus brand will foray into the indian market soon. The luxury car market seen a growth of 22% last year.

This is some great news. I just would love to see the LEXUS launched. It would intensify the competetion. Many of my friends in Middle East are die-hard Lexus fans. Excellent ride quality, impressive spec list and overall ownership experience is what makes the Lexus a very special brand. 

We have been hearing about Lexus coming to India for more than 6 months now, so I have stopped waiting for it now. Toyota keeps saying that they will bring it to India and again here they say "but are yet to decide on a final timeframe to launch it in India". So I think nothing is confirmed.

I agree with you Subzer0 Toyota is a lazy manufactorer in India and has no big plans the Fortuner took almost 5 years to come since they decided that they are planning to get it.