Ganza

Bajaj Pulsar 150CC rear wheel tyre suggestion

I would like to replace my Pulsar 150 cc (2005) model rear tyres as they are worn out. Can you suggest a suitable replacement? My friend tells me that the default MRF Zapper is no good

Little confused.

My friend tells me that the default MRF Zapper is no good

Little confused.

If you want to Replace Only the Rear Tyre, then go for Original MRF Zapper of Same Size as the Previous (I Don't know whether it is 3.00 X 18 or 100/90 X 17).

But if you want to change the Front Tyre Also, I would Advise you to Stay Away from MRF since I have Very Bad Experience on my Pulsar 180 (Feb 2007 LCD). The Front Tyre has developed Cracks on the Sidewall all around (on both sidewalls) Despite keeping BAL Recommended 25psi. I guess the Sidewall is Stiff and Cannot Handle Potholed Roads hence developed cracks.

So I am thinking to upgrade the Front Tyre with Ceat (2.75 X 17).

The Tread of Ceat is same V Shape like MRF for Front Tyre but for Rear is Button-Type (100/90 X 17). The Dealer told me it is Backed by 3 years/unlimited Mileage Guarantee (as long as the Tread is Visible) and Not Warranty

The Price of Ceat --

Front 2.75 X 17 -->Rs.650 Without Tube

Rear 100/90 X 17 --> Rs.1050 Without Tube

And yes

The Front Tyre of my 180 did not Face Even a Single Puncture in 11,700kms/26months.

The Rear Tyre faced only a Single Puncture in 11,700kms/26months.

Now Take your pick.