sharmil_20

honda civic 2009

Civic might get a facelift  by next year, not sure though.

Altis as such is a good buy, diesel is anticipated by the end of this year or early next year.

Cruze shall be crusing in this year & so the facelifted Skoda Laura, better if you can wait.

One does not know when the face-lifted Civic will come to India. But pictures of the facelift show that it will take more than an eagle's eye to make out the differences. The Civic is a handsome car as it is and if it is on your radar, just buy it.

Insider info: The 2009 Civic will lauch in early/mid Sept. to target the diwali season. It will have NOTICABLE differences than the current Civic. Some additonal features will include cruise control and audio contols on steering. Ground Clearance remains d same.

WAIT FOR THE CHEVY CRUZE

because its a chevy car

means the sales service

after service would be soo good u can think

wait for the cruze

if not then go for the corolla ALTIS

its a good car to buy

One thing we must remember in the Civic / Altis choice issue, esp. for drivers who do not cover much distance. While Altis specifies service at 6 months /5000km with an oil change once a year /10000km, Civic specifies half the interval for the service / oil change, i.e. quarterly service and bi-annual oil change.

Also,  makes me wonder whether Honda do not trust their engines, or have more wear and tear!

Civic specifies half the interval for the service / oil change' date=' i.e. quarterly service and bi-annual oil change.

Also,  makes me wonder whether Honda do not trust their engines, or have more wear and tear![/quote']

Bi-annual Oil change means Oil Change every two years, right? Then how come More wear and tear?smiley1.gif