tejasmehta990

Good Looking MPVs

Some great looking cars here..But these cars are more for the school runs and less for the spirited driver...The R Class, should just be scrapped for being one of the ugliest cars in the world.

Thanks Cyrus for your reply.

I am fan of the MPVs for its looks, versatility, features and comfort. There are certain MPVs which have proved their mettle and are able to stand-out against other segments in terms of performance and features.

I will try to keep posting good looking MPVs and expect others also to post good looking MPVs worldwide.

Regarding Mercedes R Class it is matter of personal choice so no hard feelings for your comments.

I believe that Mercedes have started the MPV segment where no other car manufacturer have ventured. (I May be wrong) !

Well I think the Indicruz looks great from the point of view that it will be cheaper than Innova and has almost same look but the rear finish looks fantastic hope they launch ithere fast.

yes rshh. The TATA is always tring to put good looking vehicles but drivingwise they are very crude so the ownership experience is not alway fantastic.

Recently I saw side view of Indica Vista from far distance and it looked really great.

TATA wants to be a key player in the European Market.