tejasmehta990

Good Looking MPVs

The Honda odyssey is best MPV/Muv to me till now...there is one old white odyssey in my city and looks too too good....

And regarding Xylo, i must say that it has very good rear seats on top-end variant, and on,looks department M&M just need to change the shape of headlights and the Muv will look good..

Mini MPV is usually has bigger dimensions than a hatchback. For Ex- Merc A-Class is a hatchback but is much bigger than any hatchback like Swift, i20 etc. So it's term is Mini MPV. Even Honda Jazz can be termed as a Mini MPV.

Xylo is indeed great, I own it since 1 month, here's it E8 7 seater.

xylo1210.jpg

power of scorpio,comfortable than innova,grand looks of safari,Economic like tavera..all u can find in the  XYLO.

Tejas, Mini MPV is nomenclature that manufacturers have used in order to position some unusual products. For example the Ford Fusion has been touted as mini SUV and when the Wagon R was first launched it was simply called a"Car full of ideas". When Maruti found that it was not selling as many numbers as they wanted they then went the MPV (mini) way. Later they borrowed a leaf from BMW's book and called it an MAV or Multi Activity Vehicle. This was to locate the Wagon R somewhere between an MUV and an MPV. These need not be considered as gimmicks. Car manufacturers are always looking to find a Unique Selling Proposition for their vehicles and there is nothing wrong with that. Funnily, the Wagon R sells in large numbers simply as a family car and not as any of the things that it was attempted to be branded as.

Thanks sadsack for information, but in case of Wagon R it is a pure Gimmick by Maruti for trying to position a "SMALL CAR" in the catagory of "Multi Activity Vehicle - MAV" .

I feel Wagon R is purely a small 4 seater car with very small boot and interior space

Yes, Ford Fusion is Mini MPV as this vehicle has loads of space, good ground clearance, big dimensions etc...
tejasmehta9902009-05-20 17:11:16

rc-48968.jpg

Here is the picture of Mitsubishi Colt Plus which is good looking Mini MPV

landy.jpg

Suzuki Landy from Indonesia

suzuki-apv-arena-1.bmp

Suzuki APV Arena which is going to be launched in India as O2.

opel-meriva-concept.jpg

opel-meriva-2009.jpg

New opel Meriva Mini MPV

hyundai_ix_onic-topshot.jpg

New Hyundai "ix-onic", the replacement for Tucson.

nissan-grand-livina-orange.jpg

Nissan Grand Livina. This model should  be introduced in India to compete with the Innova.