tejasmehta990

Good Looking MPVs

Great Wall Cowry MPV. Finally I feel I found a XYLO Killer, does this vehicle looking similar to XYLO ? Spot the Difference . smiley4.gif

This is really a profitable opetion to introduce this vehicle against XYLO. Any vehicle importer visitig this forum, just make a point and think about it. smiley38.gif

Great_Wall_Cowry_MPV_Shanghai_Auto_Show_

Great_Wall_Cowry_MPV_Shanghai_Auto_Show_

Great Wall Cowry MPV

mahindra-xylo-1.jpg

mahindra_-xylo_3.jpg

Mahindra XYLO

even if some one imports it and start selling it it will be expensive , u forgot 105% duty !!

what happened to the most popular imported MPV in india , the toyota lucida

can any even upload an pic of it ?
sarabjeet2009-05-13 05:37:42

Great Tejas. All the pictures are great. I have seen a lot of people who are passionate about bikes, sports cars and SUVs, but you are the first one that I have seen who has a great passion for MPVs. Very refreshing. But the one thing that I cannot still understand is why you want to kill the Xylo? You don't mind even the Chinese Great Wall MPV to do that. Come on Tejas, the Xlyo is not 'that' bad.

Yeah really, Great Wall Florid is a copy of the Toyota Yaris and a couple of more great walls are copies of some of the most famous cars.

Some days ago, Geely Chinese motors showed of Geely GE, that's Geely Excellence, which is a complete copy of the Rolls Royce Phantom. Here are the pics-

Rolls Royce Phantom

rollsroycephantom921024.jpg

By sparshq at 2009-05-12

Geely GE

geelygelimoimg1.jpg

By sparshq at 2009-05-12

And

The Toyota Yaris

yarisd.jpg

By sparshq at 2009-05-12

The Great Wall Florid

gwflorid1.jpg

By sparshq at 2009-05-12

I don't think what the Chinese are doing is right at all!sparshq2009-05-13 06:28:05

these chinese people havent learnt after getting sued for copying from Suzuki, Merc, Bmw, Honda,Chevrolet, Toyota. They should be taught a lesson and by this copying method their realiablity and credibility is getting lost...... high time they understand this and stop copying in order to compete with other products in different markets and establish themselves..........

Yeah exactly, just look at the way the chinese have copied these two. In some cases, people may not be able to distinguish between the original and the copy.Can you believe it, Geely has even copied the Rolls Royce Trademark , The Spirit of Ecstasy!! smiley35.gifsmiley7.gifsparshq2009-05-13 06:36:36

toyota lucida , i think toyota should launch this

old model , can be seen in mumbai streets , more than 1000 lucidas were imported from 1994 to 1997 by indiviuals

800px1998toyotaestima01.jpg

the upgraded model

800px2006toyotaestima01.jpg

Great Tejas. All the pictures are great. I have seen a lot of people who are passionate about bikes' date=' sports cars and SUVs, but you are the first one that I have seen who has a great passion for MPVs. Very refreshing. But the one thing that I cannot still understand is why you want to kill the Xylo? You don't mind even the Chinese Great Wall MPV to do that. Come on Tejas, the Xlyo is not 'that' bad.[/quote']

Sadsack, thanks for your compliments, yes I am great fan of MPVs for many things that lack in sedans, saloons, hatch and SUVs.

I also like XYLO a lot but I get thrilled to find a right compitition for the unbeatble XYLO. Even INNOVA is not competent enough to compete the XYLO. That's why I keep comparing other MPVs with XYLO to find a right compitition.

Cheers ! smiley2.gif

Some Nice Pictures of XYLO, for you and for all XYLO Fans

30agd46.png

17main-1.jpg

mahindraxylo09.jpg

slide13.jpg

xylo-top-seats.jpgmahindra-xylo-interior-dashboard.jpglb_1639xylo1.jpg

img19.jpg

?even if some one imports it and start selling it it will be expensive ' date=' u forgot 105% duty !!

?

what happened to the most popular imported MPV in india , the toyota lucida

?

can any even upload an pic of it ?
[/quote']

Sarabjeet, After posting, this thought came to my mind but as you know very well that the "Chinese" Products are famous for Cheap Price Products so what I feel is that even if 105% duty is levied on this vehicle , it will be able to compete with XYLO   smiley36.gif .

Toyota Lucida. This Vehicle had 360 Deg Revolving front seat. Why in our MPVs this feature is not installed ?

Ten-Names-Estima.jpg

Sarabjeet' date=' After posting, this thought came to my mind but as you know very well that the "Chinese" Products are famous for Cheap Price Products so what I feel is that even if 105% duty is levied on this vehicle , it will be able to compete with XYLO   smiley36.gif . [/quote']

chinese aren't known for their service back-ups , and i am sure even if the indian govt allow them to launch it  (which they won't) , our auto companies will go and do dharna !! It will destroy the domestic market completely .

Toyota Lucida. This Vehicle had 360 Deg Revolving front seat. Why in our MPVs this feature is not installed ?

cost cutting , and i think the 360 degree front seat has been discontinued as when the airbags wheer introducued it made no sence to make it 360 degree revolving .

i have posted a new version of lucida in the previous page , it is now called toyota estima