Puneet

Playing Music from USB on non USB Music System

Hi , I have recently purchased a FM Modulator which can play music from USB Pen Drive SD card and Ipod/any other device through its FM Modulator.

All We have todo is set a FM frequency say 87.5 in the modulator and set the same frequency in the car stereo , then it starts playing the music. We have to put it into car lighter  for power , It has a small screen and remote control .It also comes with a wire for connection IPOD etc

Its an Amazing Device for everyone who does not have a USB/SD card access in their stereos .

Price Rs 795/- only

Features :

• MP3 Car FM Modulator & Transmitter with Remote Control, Decoding format : MP3

• Supports USB Flash Drive

• Switch channels with one key or Remote Control

• Memorizing FM Frequencies

• Memory Play - Remembers the Current File

• 6 Frequency selection

• Connectivity with CD / MP3 / DVD Player through Line in

• Power : 12 V DC through car cigarette lighter.

• 1. For Flash Memory (usb drive AND SD CARD SLOT only)

• Plug FM Modulator into vehicle's 12 Volt adaptor (Cigarette Lighter)

• Plug your Flash Memory / usb drive into FM Modulator's USB Port

• Select one of the 6 FM Modulator preset stations that a local radio station is not broadcasting on (87.7, 87.9, 88.1, 88.3, 88.5 and 88.7 MHz).

• Tune your car stereo to the same FM Frequency as the FM Modulator.

• Press the Play button on the FM Modulator.

• Music/Audio is transmitted to vehicle's stereo system, making it a complete wireless system.

• Press the forward, pause, stop or back buttons to advance, pause, stop or go back one track at a time or use the remote for easy operation.

• 2. For use with MP3, CD, DVD Players, I-Pod's, etc.

• Plug FM Modulator into vehicle's 12 Volt adaptor (Cigarette Lighter) Using the universal audio cable (provided with the modulator), plug your MP3, CD, DVD player or any other audio device into the FM Modulator's stereo jack.

• Select one of the 7 FM Modulator preset stations that a local radio station is not broadcasting on (87.7, 87.9, 88.10, 88.3, 88.5 and 88.7 MHz).

• Tune your car stereo to the same FM Frequency as the FM Modulator.

• Press the Play button on the FM Modulator or use the remote for easy operation.

• Music/Audio is transmitted to vehicle's stereo system, making it a complete wireless sytem
  • Puneet2009-05-09 08:41:56

Hi Puneet,

I wanted to go for it too but I am confused because many suggested me that the clarity won't be as good as you get from CD. They told me that MP3 CD effect is not there in this product. Can you clarify...

Thanks

Well my uncle got this last week from bhopal for Rs.250 and it works through FM transmitter or modulator as puneet said...Its a compact device which supports SD card and USB drive and has small display and remote..

And although some FM transmitters do not work properly or have some disturbance like in my N85 nokia mobile sometime there is some disturbance when i activate the FM transmitter but this was very good device and the voice was extremely clear.. I think its worth going for it..

As i already had FM transmitter, a mobile with FM transmitter and USB head unit in my car, i didnt wanted that otherwise he got it for me too..

Dear Vas007,

I am using it in my Ford fiesta and the sound is very clear. I can asure you for that. Please go for this device as its very useful and you dont have to carry your Tapes/CD etc with you , just carry you USB Pendrive with all your favourite music. Even I have sold 10 pieces of these modulators to my friends and all of them are very happy with it and they are thanking me for getting such as useful device for them.

Yes, any additional attachment is not as clear as the Head unit Cd system or USB drive, but then its not that bad either for daily use..

I heard it and found it quite clear, if the transmitter has good range, the sound will be clear, my n85's Fm transmitter has not that good range thus its not that clear everytime..

Yes, no attachment can match the clearity of HU, but then those who cant afford to change one or just want a decent quality and does not mind compromising quality, Fm transmitter especially with USB drive and SD card slot is great option...Many people just want decent sound quality and new songs daily, so for them its great option..

An FM transmitter is a portable device that plugs into the headphone jack or proprietary output port of a portable audio or video device, such as a portable media player, CD player, or satellite radio system. The sound is then broadcast through the transmitter, and plays through an FM broadcast band frequency. Purposes for an FM transmitter include playing music from a device through a car stereo, or any radio.

I suggest everyone to go with pioneer music system, it's providing the facility to play music from USB on non USB Music System. Adding on, its music system also offering Mixtrax technology which creates a nonstop mix of an entire music library to create a club-like atmosphere.