abhigtr

jazz spotted in chennai

today morning when i woke up i my friend told that the jazz was near my house  in beasant nagar doing trial advertisement so i spotted two jazz in red will upload the photos in a while ...... ps the car looks so sexy and is my next car waiting to get my hands on them please tell whetther the jazz or splash (ritz) among them which is better  .... my fathers budget is 8lacks and we intend to buy the top end varient in either of the cars

Hi Abhi, yes many people have spotted the Jazz by now.

Did you manage to take some pics?

Regarding your query, Jazz will be placed a segment higher in the premium hatch category, whereas Ritz would be placed near the Swift. In your kind of budget, Jazz would fit perfectly.

Edit: For the pics, read the announcement section within the forum - how to post pics.

You'll have to use imageshack, as directed in that thread.
BornFree2009-05-10 07:49:09

Please upload the pics by the below procedure-

1.Open imageshack.us.

2. Browse image and Select Resize image to 640 X 480 [or if still not visible then try 800 X 600].

3. Click Stat Upload!.

4. You will get Direct Link.

5. Paste it between image tags.

The price difference between top variants of the two cars will almost be 2 lakh rupees. So they are in completely different zones. More can be said after they are launched

Well, yes the new one looks good and top-end would look better with colored handles and etc, but Splash cant be compared with Jazz...Experience with Honda is going to be different and its premium hatch, you can look forward to fiat's Gp which is due in may itself..

Jazz can be compared with i20, fusion, fabia, grande punto, etc in almost all terms like space, features, performance, quality, etc..Splash being down to swift cant be compared and it will be max 5.8-6 lacs that too is high while Jazz's top-end will be close to your budget or may be more..

For 8 lacs you can shy away from the Ritz. You can look at the upcoming models like Jazz, Fiat Grande Punto, VW Polo. But kindly mention whats your monthly usage.

@Mods Could you merge this with already existing Honda jazz thread.

Waiting for the sneak peek at the Jazz pictures.I will surely wait for the Honda Jazz launch next month and then like

everyone to decide what to buy in this segment.Though its priced at Rs

6.5L and above, thats a hatch worth waiting for. The engine of the Jazz

though a 1198 cc, beats the new 1200cc Ritz engine performance wise(ACI

report) generating much more bhp and torque.Being a petrol below

1200cc,and the length I am sure is within the 4000mm limit, it will

attract central taxes applicable to small cars.

I am also sure that it will have the Punto (will put a tough fight with the Jazz) and Fabia (not much of a  competition for Honda ) as competitors in the premium segment.Of course the Swift and i 20 are there to also fight it out.

Nice pics Abhi...The rear and side looks very good to me although front to me isnt that attractive...And interiors are also very good and plastic quality seems to be better than new City....But atleast top end should have alloys if not fong lamps and other features..Red would have looked HOT with alloys..

Nice catch there Abhi, i too think the interiors look better than ANHC. The center console of ANHC doesnt look or feel like a 9 lac + car. Im also disappointed again no alloys for a Honda ! Common guys