sparshq

Indigo Vista Launching Soon!

Tata Indigo Vista launches next month for over 5-lakh INR -

The much awaited Tata Indigo Vista will be set afloat next month for a price tag displaying 5-lakh rupees or more. The car will be put together in the Ranjangaon plant where Fiat manufactures all its cars for India. The engine options include the 1.3-liter Multijet and 1.4-liter FIRE petrol engine.

The source is the Indian Autos Blog!

So another competitor is entering the 5-7 Lakh bracket.

I hope this car is worthy of being called a competitor!

I do not expect it to launch next month. Also there would be no more space in the Tata-Fiat showroom to accommodate so many cars with GP also next month.

Maybe, that's why Tata issued an advertisement few days ago in times of india for DEALERSHIP REQUIRED FOR TATA CARS.

Yes even I saw the tata fiat dealership adv .

I think the Indigo will get the same power as the vista gets .

The worst thing is that there are so many Indigo named models spreading from 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs .

Sorry! but the Indigo Vista will only come after September. There are no plans to launch it before then. The Tata marketing team has its hands full with the impending launch of Grande Punto and Jaguar - Land Rover

Probably this car is coming within next two months and estimated price of the diesel variant is 5.8L-7.5L depending on the trim level(Source-Zee Business TV channel,dated 12th May).But in last March TOI wrote it will come in September.

This is really good news. waiting for indigo vista. 1.3 is proven engine.  I think tata should improve in petrol engine as well & mark themselves in petrol segment as well. Cost wise also i think it will be competitive.

post the spy pics of vista indigo if any one has.

I Think the new Indigo Vista 1.3Quadrajet would be a serious contender to Swift Dzire 1.3 DDiS VDi. check out a picof Indigo Vista Quadrajet.

3127892515fe51a95c51.jpg

The Indigo Vista 1.3litre Quadrajet AURA.

Its a smart looking car where space will be its biggest strength along with inexpensive maintenance cost. Its better looking than the current Tata Indigo TDi/DiCOR due to lesser rear overhang and the boot doesnt look bulbous like the current Indigo.Its looks like a proper sedan not a notchback anymore.
swiftvxi062009-07-28 09:11:28

This car actually looks good. Finally something that looks good in the 6lakh sedan bracket!!

From the photoshop pic the rear lights looks like a traffic signal. From what i see i surely don like the looks. Would like to reserve further comments till i see the real car.

That's a great news dude.....

Nevertheless, new indigo  Boot styling from spy pics looks too plain / boring & may not attract people to showrooms and if only tata makes its more stylish - can  make it a success like maruti dezire....it can change the game altogether......

1.4 ltr petrol version should be introduced compulsarily to tackle swift dezire....