Sign in to follow this  
anjan_c2007

Car Owners-Do You Prefer Keeping a 2 Wheeler?

Car Owners -Do You Prefer To Keep a 2 Wheeler to Facilitate Movements?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Car Owners -Do You Prefer To Keep a 2 Wheeler to Facilitate Movements?

• Yes I prefer to keep a bike as biking is fun
    • I prefer bike/scooter/moped for movements in congested areas
    • I prefer to keep a bike for the fuel economy it offers!
    • I prefer a scooter alongwith a 4 wheeler-its very practical
    • I prefer to keep both a scooter and bike alongwith
    • I prefer to keep only a moped alongwith my car
    • I do not prefer keeping any two wheeler at all

Most of us own one or more four wheelers. Getting used to driving four wheels means many of us bid goodbye to the two wheels that we may have  graduated from. Some of us only have four wheelers to start with.

The poll seeks your answer to the question as to whether you prefer owning one or more two wheelers (mopeds, bikes or scooters) alongwith your car/s.

To start with I have a moped (1983 TVS 50 still in use),a Yamaha RX 100 and a Honda Activa, alongwith the three cars I own.All of them are dear to me.A two wheeler is very useful to ferry us to congested areas where my mighty Scorpio  may never dare to go.

Please feel free to give your preferences.

anjan_c20072009-05-15 18:33:37

Absolutely. There is nothing like a good Ride once in a while. And it is absolutely perfect in a City like bombay. You can park almost anywhere whilst your better half can go shop, etc...

Nothing like an activa during the office hours in NCR. There is no way you can reach from sector 62 in noida to delhi during office hour in 1 hour by a car, but activa takes just half an hour and am at indraprastha. Wonderful indeed

If i happen to own a car in the future i would definitely buy a bike. A bike is very handy when you need to head to the neighborhood shop or to the nearby store for bill payments and etc. whereas comparing to a car its a pain to take the care to the nearby stores where there is a lack of parking space and its also pain to drive for such a small commute

Plus a bike is very convenient to park and drive in the city .

Well though i voted for the 1st option, i have a bike for both 1st and 2nd option but i have a bike because i love to drive it especially in morning or night in summers where the winds are cool atleast in night...And have Karizma so fun is obviously there while riding it and bike really helps in congested areas and makes work easier and faster...

I also have a car and drive according to my mood, sometimes i drive it daily while sometime i keep it idle for some days when i drive my bike...These days when i go to club in the evening, i drive bike to have some fresh air....

To sum it up, i cant live without both, maybe without car but not without a bike...I plan to buy a good expensive bike with my own money someday..I hope i earn that kind of amount..haha