P_One

Scoop! New Indigo With A Smaller Boot.

the red color strip of the taillight looks different from the present INDIGO.

the Front portion is unchanged with same indica hood.

well when will it be launched and in which engine choices?

was this pic snapped by u tushky?

really a wonderful job and thanks for sharing

thank you pryas.. and yes, i snapped these photos. was lucky that day. i was in Suzuki Showroom on highway and this car was going from there.

Watz up wid TATA??...the car already had a small boot n they have reduced it further...dunno wat r they upto??...but it's OK for me if they improve the quality levels n the engine refinement along wid the design upgradation!!

Note From Admin: Please keep a check on SMS language.
FuelRunGod2007-10-31 12:45:03

it will surely give a good competetion for sure. i was always looking for companies to come out with mini sedans and  thats exactly what the tata did. i am really happy about that and also i am happy that tushky was able to share the pics with us.

Viva la Tushky!! Are those rear lights LED? It sure would look nice with the whole package. I see they've changed the grille, looks better though. Somebody tell me that ain't plastic I see for bumpers!!! When will the Tata designers learn it looks tacky? What about the power plant?? I see they 've covered up the rear pretty nicely(pun unintended).

You know what would be really smashing? I read in your magazine once the classification of cars, and the difference between a hatchback and a hot hatch. Tata has already a hatchback with Tata Indica, but the arena remains open for a true, red-blooded(in our reference large hp) hot hatch as in a car of Indica's dimensions with, let's say, Safari Dicor's engine. Now that would be a whopper(but wishful all the same)!!

Once again, nice work Tushky....

i agree with Frg it was really a good work by the tata. hats of to tata.but beacuse of the rear black sheet it looks odd but i think it will be a good family car.

tata is known for space and Price. cheeres to tata