anurag440044

Confusion.....

Well I am about to buy a bike after i was down with slip disc for one year, my docs allowed me to get one finally. So now Iam confused which one to go for. I owned a p150 dtsi {1st lot model} before and it used to give me quite amount of maintainance. So amongst the bikes I've shortlisted I've rolled out p200, and I rode the p220 of my friend, and I'm not quite happy with the performance.

Can anyone suggest me which bike to go for. Personally i feel the r15 or else the rtr 180{menace} is a good option, but I don't know whether the menace has been released. Iam royally confused, can anyone suggest me a good performance bike. Fuel efficiency is not an issue.

Thank you.

Well check the ACI June magzine it has a comprehensive test on RTR180 .I think this is the one to go for even the RTR160 Fi is good but not as powerful as the RTR180 which has more power than the R15.

r15 is great bike.just concerned about your slip disc situation since r15 has a very sporty riding position.

dont be fooled by BHp figures only.while testdriving & buying a bike try to realise the handling,build quality, techonolgy etc.yamaha has been making bikes for years and they are masters of their art!
DARXIDE2009-05-23 15:05:05

Well I am about to buy a bike after i was down with slip disc for one year' date=' my docs allowed me to get one finally. So now Iam confused which one to go for. I owned a p150 dtsi {1st lot model} before and it used to give me quite amount of maintainance. So amongst the bikes I've shortlisted I've rolled out p200, and I rode the p220 of my friend, and I'm not quite happy with the performance.

Can anyone suggest me which bike to go for. Personally i feel the r15 or else the rtr 180{menace} is a good option, but I don't know whether the menace has been released. Iam royally confused, can anyone suggest me a good performance bike. Fuel efficiency is not an issue.

Thank you.

[/quote']

Try the best in the 150 cc class- the Yamaha FZ 16.