sumittechnocrat

My New Spark

Well friens i got the delivery of my Black Spark yesterday since then i have covered around 100 kms with the car..............its simply superb...............silent engine..........good handling............nice pick up........and the list continues........

and today around 20 mins back i also gave it a small dent near the front left Mud flap  smiley18.gif............feeling bad about it...........but its ok !!!

Well i am loving driving it...................cheers!!!!

Well i bought LS model!!!

Its black colour ex showroom price here is 3.65 lakh on which i got flat 45 k discount............Rs.11,181 for registration and Rs. 11,000 for insurance and Rs.2800 as logistics charges................add and subtract the figures and u will get the total price smiley2.gif

Have you installed any music system. My friend has modified the cabin by shortening the central speedometer to improve visibility and installed another glove box above the lower one .He has put aftermarket alloys and alpine music system. Made it more practical.

Hi Sumit,

Congrats on your new car.  These small dents really hurt, don't they.  I had a couple on my Swift and am certainly not liking that.  Like DD said, we'd better get used to that, driving in our cities. smiley36.gif  Actually I'm planning to keep one tiny one as a beauty spot, which will remind me every time to drive more carefully, let the F1 driver in me take a break!

Jitz

thnx to all my friens for congratulating me well i covered another 25 kms with my car within an hour in city...............its really amazing with every km i m loving it more..............the best part with the car is its silent engine and smooth drive (even over bumpy roads) because of gas filled shock absorbers......all my friens who drove the car were unable to realize that the engie was ON because of no sound and vibrations in the car in On position..............well i think i'll help GM a lot in making more Spark customers...........LOL!!

well aleast my Manager got convinced and  is going to book Spark day after.......!!!

i covered another 25 kms with my car within an hour in city...............its really amazing with every km i m loving it more..............the best part with the car is its silent engine and smooth drive (even over bumpy roads) because of gas filled shock absorbers......all my friens who drove the car were unable to realize that the engie was ON because of no sound and vibrations in the car in On position..............well i think i'll help GM a lot in making more Spark customers...........LOL!!

well aleast my Manager got convinced and  is going to book Spark day after.......!!!

Hey congrats sumit....Really its a very good car when i bought my car my C.A.(where i am doing my C.A. training also booked it)...i have covered 750 kms and its really smooth but i dont know why its still not giving good average..i am getting only 10kmpl in the city with AC....

Well friens i got the delivery of my Black Spark yesterday since then i have covered around 100 kms with the car..............its simply superb...............silent engine..........good handling............nice pick up........and the list continues........

and today around 20 mins back i also gave it a small dent near the front left Mud flap  smiley18.gif............feeling bad about it...........but its ok !!!

Well i am loving driving it...................cheers!!!!

Well its the most comman thing to have dents and scrathces for new car drivers anyway trying makes man perfect soo be more and extra cautious about it next time

Hearty Congrats from my side for your new car. treat it very nicely.

Actually when i took the test drive my legs also touched the console and even bad than that there is a tray under the steering which is even bad...but i was not concerned with anything and i bought it....now i am comfortable with my ride.....and my height is 6"...but i feel comfortable...

Happy driving ! Dents may be disturbing for a new car owner but slowly u start taking it in your stride. After living all these years we have ourselves suffered so many dents!! So do not get disheartened - Happy Driving again. I liked the nice way you've described your new car's first impressions.