bluesapphire

Skoda laura AMBIENTE

Yesterday i saw the Ad in TOI ...and now skoda have come up with new variant of laura called Ambiente with parktronic sensors,power washers,auto headlights,dual SRS airbags....i think its better tha elegance but has two airbags while elegance is having 4.....Can anybody knows wats the price of this variant...

The cost of 4 airbags, leather interiors, Xenon's, 6 CD MP3 system, is 4!!!lakhs and another 1lakh for the DSG gearbox model...Skoda has shown its middle finger up to all customer's who went in for the L&K variant in the first place. Ambiente is 14 lakhs, whereas manual L&K is 17 lakhs and DSG is 18 lakhs on road Chennai. Their car's must have depreciated like a falling brick with the introduction of the Ambiente model.

there are other features apart from you mentioned....memory seats with mirrors,heated mirrors,TPM(tyre pressure monitoring),Automatic headlights,cruise control.....Apart from this i think only cruise control is in ambiente and all other are in L&K.....

So what is the full list of stuff missing from the Elegance vs. this car? From the sales guys in Bangalore, I got:

- Cruise control

- Side airbags

- leather seats

I hope they have kept the features competetive. I am going to see one on monday...

hi guys now we know the way  skoda  are taking us for a ride ? next price reduction  will be skoda octavia & skoda superb ,  i still feel superb will be a better VFM if they get down price than passat ?  thanks to OPTRA DIESEL